I have Optoma HD141x HD / Full 3D for sale. Its unused brand new. Ordered from Amazon in June last week this year and received in July 1st week. Its a fantastic budget projector and well regarded in our own Hifivision forum. To check more about this projector, there are lot of threads with good amount of pages in our forum.
Reason for sale: Double order.
Age: 1 week.
Condition: Sealed box, opened to check the availability of item.
This is especially for those who can't wait for 2 weeks Amazon global shipping to grab this awesome projector. I am still eligible for Amazon refunds/return policy, instead of returning it, I would like to give to our dear forum members. Expected price 52k. Its an urgent sale. So optoma lovers grab it soon. Want to close the deal by 10th July or else I will miss out for return/refund policy by Amazon, pm me for further details
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.