Model :- Optoma HD65 Projector
Lamp uses :- 70hrs approx
Condition :- 9/10 (as per the age no visible scratch)
Reason for sale :-Not in use much as in last one year used for 70hrs only
Asking price :- 20000/- + shipping charges (may not be more than Rs 500 as i already sold my LG projector to one the forum member last year)
Projector gently used for weekend movies , it was kept covered to avoid dust, Excellent for watching HD movies, all in box accessories are their including power cable , VGA cable, S-Video cable,Remote.
Native Resolution: 1280x720
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (HD)
Video Modes: 720p, 1080i, 1080p/60
576i, 576p, 480p
Data Modes: MAX 1920x1080
Digital Inputs: HDMI 1.3
Max Power: 265 Watts
Voltage: 100V - 240V
Size(cm) (HxWxD): 7 x 26 x 19
Weight: 1.8 kg
few important links
Optoma Projectors: Optoma HD65 DLP projector
Amazon.com: Optoma HD65 720p DLP Home Theater Projector (2008 Model): Electronics
interested fm can pm .
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
11.8 KB Views: 224
15.9 KB Views: 224
10.9 KB Views: 224
12.5 KB Views: 224