ordered lamp at 20north..

manu4panjab

my bro somehow won't get the epson lamp so i just placed lamp order on 20north.com
they said it will be in my hands within 3-4 weeks
wish me luck :indifferent14:

Last edited:
Manu bhai have u got yourself a UPS for the projector?

If NOT, please get it before ur lamp arrives, PJ Lamps need utmost care, a proper shutdown of the PJ is a must always..

Last edited:
hello brothers
today i just checked the status at 20north regarding my lamp and it shows shipped by US merchant so any guesses how much time will it take to reach india ??

By looking at other threads, I guess another 8 to 10 days minimum if everything goes fine.

1KVA ? how much backup does that give you ?
i was hoping for APC 600VA which is approx 2-3k..

I use APC 600VA and even after four years of buying the UPS, it still lasts more than needed for proper shutdown of the projector.

One small tip - if the power consumption of your projector while shutting down is low, then connect a lamp (bulb) also in the second socket and use it to load the UPS when you are shutting down the projector. The sum of your projector and the bulb should be around 100W for best backup timings with this UPS.

lamp reached at mahipalpur delhi n now status shows '"package forwarded beyond delivery area" what does this mean :sad:
its courier through aramx courier .....

lamp reached at mahipalpur delhi n now status shows '"package forwarded beyond delivery area" what does this mean :sad:
its courier through aramx courier .....

It means that you are about to receive your package :) Expect it to arrive on Monday..

received lamp today :clapping: :yahoo:

order on 3rd march n get it on 19th march so for me 20th north is awesome as far as lamp is concern :yahoo:

received lamp today :clapping: :yahoo:

order on 3rd march n get it on 19th march so for me 20th north is awesome as far as lamp is concern :yahoo:

Great. Aramx is quick and usually delivers next day.

rana_kirti, I think Manu is busy watching huge backlog of movies :)

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back