Ordering used 1$ - 2$ used blu rays

manjunath.forum.all

i see a lot of used blurays for sale on amazon.com for 1$ and 2$.
how can i order a bulk of them ( because for each bluray there are different vendors) ?
each of them say a shipping charge of 3.99 ( domestic).
how to order 10 - 20 such blurays and get it internationally shipped to bangalore at low cost ?

i see a lot of used blurays for sale on amazon.com for 1$ and 2$.
how can i order a bulk of them ( because for each bluray there are different vendors) ?
each of them say a shipping charge of 3.99 ( domestic).
how to order 10 - 20 such blurays and get it internationally shipped to bangalore at low cost ?

Most of the used stuff attract a higher percentage of customs/duties. If hand carried then that is the best possible purchase. If the seller is ready to ship to India then I think the lower cost of the item gets nullified with the higher cost of shipping either within US or international shipping. You can try and see if the total cost is coming to $125 then there is an option of free international shipping in amazon.com but not sure whether its applicable for used stuff like blurays/dvds.

used bluray i.e third party/users will not be shipped to india in almost all the cases.

u need to figure out something different.
try using shopandship.com, get these deliver to correspondence address in US, from there they will forward it to india onto ur location.
but there are chances that theese discs attract customs,

let me know if u need help :)

Good thought. I am also interested if there is any option. Meanwhile, any option to club together and buy, so that shipping charges can be minimized?

I have same issue of clubbing all purchases in one shipping.
yesterday i choosed like 10 -11 used bluray. Guess what ?
the cost of blu rays is 1100 - 1200 Rs and Cost of shippping is 4000 Rs
The vendor is same. I am not sure why even though the vendor is same, the shipping charges are per disc ( as opposed to all discs together).
By the vendor was from california and i was shipping to a friend of mine in Palo Alto

I have same issue of clubbing all purchases in one shipping.
yesterday i choosed like 10 -11 used bluray. Guess what ?
the cost of blu rays is 1100 - 1200 Rs and Cost of shippping is 4000 Rs
The vendor is same. I am not sure why even though the vendor is same, the shipping charges are per disc ( as opposed to all discs together).
By the vendor was from california and i was shipping to a friend of mine in Palo Alto

In Amazon the free shipping is mostly applicable for "Amazon fulfilled" purchases. As you are purchasing it from a vendor on amazon I doubt whether the free shipping is applicable. Normally the shipping is costlier in US and also the applicable state taxes comes into picture.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back