OSCAR Winners DVDs and Encyclopedias at Rs.0, Offer ending in 2 days

vivek.saikia

And along with the above offer I got the following additional offers for each of the order, on my email:

1. Discount coupon for a free Photo mug + 30 free prints from snapfish.com
2. Rs.500 off on all Airtel Digital TV products
3. 10% off on Pantaloon products
4. Rs.100 off on all purchases on www.futurebazaar.com

Seems like a good deal! :clapping:

Offer valid till stocks last. Rs. 99 charge applicable towards handling, delivery and rental subscription.

-- Is this a rental service or am I getting the DVDs?

Offer valid till stocks last. Rs. 99 charge applicable towards handling, delivery and rental subscription.

-- Is this a rental service or am I getting the DVDs?

Same query from my end too??

I hope this is for the purchase of the DVDs only. I think the rental part is for a free membership offered under this scheme.
Hopefully, the original Rs 495/- for the encyclopedia and Rs 999/- for the DVD combo pack are not the rental charges!

And along with the above offer I got the following additional offers for each of the order, on my email:

1. Discount coupon for a free Photo mug + 30 free prints from snapfish.com
2. Rs.500 off on all Airtel Digital TV products
3. 10% off on Pantaloon products
4. Rs.100 off on all purchases on www.futurebazaar.com

Seems like a good deal! :clapping:

Just ordered a free Photo mug as well, as covered under this offer :)

Last edited:
How many have you ordered? It seems we need to select 5 items to get the 3 DVD combo. (total : 495/)

Do we get 3 separate DVDs or all 3 movies on one single DVD? Bcoz when u r booking, the page shows cover of all 3 movies on a single cover.:sad:

Just got it confirmed with the helpdesk at Bangalore 080-60600070...

Its 1 DVD with 3 movies in it. You can imagine the quality of the movies.

Now this is getting really confusing.
The site nowhere mentions about any rental DVDs. They just have membership details for rentals. So, I would safely assume that for rentals you need to be a member first by creating an account with them (which I haven't). So I believe I have really purchased the DVDs.
Secondly, this "select 5 items to get the 3 DVD combo" is really confusing me even more. I have done two transactions, first for the "Encyclopedia of India" and second for the "Magnolia + Constant Gardener + Bridge to Terabithia" DVD combo. Each time I had to pay only for the shipping charges of 99 bucks.
Hell! their offers are as confusing and irritating as their website (I mean why the hell they open up a new window whenever you click on any link on their website??!!)

First of all I thank vivek.saikia for this info. I just ordered 4 various Encyclopedia and picked up a blockbuster as free. Totally costed me around Rs.495.

Let us wait and see:cool:

First of all I thank vivek.saikia for this info. I just ordered 4 various Encyclopedia and picked up a blockbuster as free. Totally costed me around Rs.495.

Let us wait and see:cool:

I just received an text on my cell saying that they have shipped the DVD. So seems like a fair deal (and no rentals!!).
Also my free photo mug is on it's way to me, as per another sms confirmation from snapfish. :licklips:

I just received an text on my cell saying that they have shipped the DVD. So seems like a fair deal (and no rentals!!).
Also my free photo mug is on it's way to me, as per another sms confirmation from snapfish. :licklips:

Except for one 3-in-1 movie, rest are all PC CD-ROMs, if I am not mistaken. These PC CDs are anyway available for Rs. 99 everywhere.

Except for one 3-in-1 movie, rest are all PC CD-ROMs, if I am not mistaken. These PC CDs are anyway available for Rs. 99 everywhere.

Yeah, the pirated 3-in-1 DVDs and the PC ROMs are available for 50-60 bucks, on the Pune streets. But I just wanted to check out their offers just for the sheer fun of it, although I never had any plans to buy these :eek:hyeah:
Such is a power of marketing. You end up buying something which you never planned to buy and still think you have made a great purchase :eek:hyeah:

But I think the Encyclopedia is a good buy. They still have to ship it though.

Such is a power of marketing. You end up buying something which you never planned to buy and still think you have made a great purchase

+1 to that buddy and couldn't agree less with you. I ended up buying worth Rs. 499 and don't have the slightest clue as to "when or if" I will watch them.

Anyways, the encyclopedias seem worth the deal (if with the original pack) to showcase your possession.

Cheers!

come on all... its the same pc cd roms u get in the market for < 150. i came across the website before but it didnt excited me to share it...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back