Output for subwoofer for Active Subwoofer from sound bar having no subwoofer output

R810

Hello to all

I have Bolt sound bar with two speaker and two woofer built in one sound bar. I want to connect my Active subwoofer to this sound bar which have no subwoofer out connection point. Can any one suggest me solution. I have some basic electronics knowledge so I can make changes to my sound bar as suggestion. Help me

If you do not have a Pre out you may not be able to.
A dirty method is to put a HDMI to RCA converter between the HSMI cable and the HDMI in point and use the RCA to connect to the Sub. But that way you cannot control the volume of the sound bar and and sub using the same control hence not worth it.

Did you mean Bolt or Boat ?

If you do not have a Pre out you may not be able to.
A dirty method is to put a HDMI to RCA converter between the HSMI cable and the HDMI in point and use the RCA to connect to the Sub. But that way you cannot control the volume of the sound bar and and sub using the same control hence not worth it.

Did you mean Bolt or Boat ?
Sorry, Its Boat AAVANTE Bar 1190 90W 2.2 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar, Built-in Active Subwoofers

Hello to all

I have Bolt sound bar with two speaker and two woofer built in one sound bar. I want to connect my Active subwoofer to this sound bar which have no subwoofer out connection point. Can any one suggest me solution. I have some basic electronics knowledge so I can make changes to my sound bar as suggestion. Help me
It is possible to connect the active subwoofer to the soundbar
You will need to open the sound bar and connect 2 extra wires to the 2 built in subwoofers
Then use a high to low impedance input converter and give input to that and connect the other end to the active subwoofer using rca cables
If your subwoofer has high level inputs then you can connect the wires you attache to the inbuilt subwoofers directly to the active subwoofer

Hello to all

How are you connecting to the Soundbar? HDMI or Optical?

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back