• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

pairing with C-93 Jamo to make HT

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter

kmr_rathi

hello all, I am new to this forum, would like to seek your advice, I am having c-93 bookshelf jamo speakers with Sherwood amplifier, would like to use them for home theater 5 or 5.1 system , which add on speakers should i use to make it compatible with existing set up

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Nikhil

Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forum!

You will find better response if you open a new thread on the Home Theater Forum

Good luck with your speaker search!

Regards

elangoas

hello all, I am new to this forum, would like to seek your advice, I am having c-93 bookshelf jamo speakers with Sherwood amplifier, would like to use them for home theater 5 or 5.1 system , which add on speakers should i use to make it compatible with existing set up
The best center & surrounds for your Jamo C-93 would be from Jamo C series itself.. Not sure if you still get them..

You may consider moving the existing fronts Jamo C-93 as surrounds and add an L-C-R from any other brand of your choice in your budget.. This way, L-C-R would be timbre matched and you would re-use the Jamo as surrounds..

kmr_rathi

The best center & surrounds for your Jamo C-93 would be from Jamo C series itself.. Not sure if you still get them..

You may consider moving the existing fronts Jamo C-93 as surrounds and add an L-C-R from any other brand of your choice in your budget.. This way, L-C-R would be timbre matched and you would re-use the Jamo as surrounds..
Thanks for responding, any compatible product/brand you can suggest

prateekatasniya

Depends on your budget.. and you will also have to buy an AVR.

elangoas

Thanks for responding, any compatible product/brand you can suggest
If you move the existing Jamo as surrounds, then you wouldn't have to worry abt compatible speakers for L-C-R as they can be from different brand..

Please share your budget for L-C-R speakers.. You will have some options to choose from based on aval and offline/inline deal..

SPONSORED ADS