Palm Exhibition Mumbai

vivek.saikia

Hello everybody!

I have received an invitation on my email about some Palm Expo to be held in Mumbai from 3-5th June. I have registered for the same.

Before planning to visit, I wanted to know what kind of products are displayed in this Expo? Will I get to see some HiFi audio products there? If anyone has visited this Expo before please describe a bit :cool:

Cheers!
Vivek

PALM ? Isn't that a registered trademark? How are these guys using that name? When I saw the thread 'title' I thought that the company 'Palm' is having an exhibition.

The banner says it's the 10th International Expo, so I safely assume that it has not attracted the copyright guy's attention due to infringement.

Its mainly for the professionals in the AV industry, plus musicians :-

Pls go to the link given, to find who all will be showcasing their wares:-
Untitled Page

I'd visited the palm expo last year. Its a pro audio show - mixers, studio monitors, PA equipment etc. Also some full sized headphones. Other than the active monitors and headphones, there wasnt much of interest. Because its an expo, you dont really get any opportunity for a proper demo (no listening rooms here) so the only use is to find out whats available and gather prices.

I'd visited the palm expo last year. Its a pro audio show - mixers, studio monitors, PA equipment etc. Also some full sized headphones. Other than the active monitors and headphones, there wasnt much of interest. Because its an expo, you dont really get any opportunity for a proper demo (no listening rooms here) so the only use is to find out whats available and gather prices.

I found the same last time & very less opportunity for Home users.Still I make just drop in.

Whatever it is.....I am going to visit this.....:yahoo:

Hello !

Did you go ?

What did you think of it ?

Did you listen / see / like anything ?

The JBL M2 was 'supposed' to be launched here & was playing well with Crown Amplifiers;;

The Projectors were well put up too - 1.5 CR Each & they had 5 installed in 1 stall.

Lots of interesting things - not for home use - but just nice to see & listen...

We did meet on Friday;

How was the show for you ?
Did you return on Saturday ?

:cool:

Yes, was surprised to see you there, as usual dressed to the teeth :clapping:

Palm is always interesting for me, learn lots, meet new & old friends, discover new stuff & have a good time on the whole. Also, the show gets better with each year, so kudos to the organisers who learn from past years experiences.

Can't wait to be back for the next one.

:cool:

Reminder: Palm Expo 2014 - 29, 30, 31 May 2014 @ Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (East), Mumbai.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back