Pana Plasma > Moving out of business and thus no ST/GT being supplied

Nishabfss

Hi All.

Now this may be conspiracy theory. Yet has someone commonsense.

People are ready to shell money on Plasma's yet Pana is not providing ST/GT series in India. Dealers off-course give feedback about this Demand...

However, did you ever thought why Pana Plasma are not available in Indian Market, while ST is still being made available in UK, US and that too at discounted prices?

A)Pana is selectively reducing exposure from markets where they offer extended warranties or B)they do not want to focus upon in terms of long term standing or C): In terms of competitive-profit relativity matrix

Point A Back up :Please note warranty beyond 1 Year is usually supplied by DEALER or Other companies. Panasonic provides warranty only at a cost usually speaking

Point B Back Up : This is also tied to their strategy of focussing on PROFESSIONAL DISPLAYS, so from brand standing perspective as well, selling in suggested market makes more sense as they are among top users of Professional services.

Point C back-up : Samsung already has captured lot of market in India of plasma unlike the scene in US/UK, so level of competition makes it relatively more competitive and less rewarding marked, when seen in light with Point A.

I may be wrong, but then I am not a top Market Analysts or with Board of Panasonic...lol

I had called Panasonic Brand Shop 2 weeks back and yes, they said it is not in stock. I asked when do they expect to be in stock, and I was told by Jan 2013.

I visited a Pana Brandshop in bangalore on Saturday (15th) and they had GT50, UT50 & XT50 on display. Only ST50 was out of stock.

Pana service guys in Goa indicated good sales of x, xt and ut models. Only x and ut models were in stock at the distributor. Maybe they will focus only on lower end?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back