Panasonic 42E6D out of stock. what next?

abhimanyuk

Hi,

After various views from forum members I had zeroed in on the Panasonic 42E6D but it seems to be out of stock. some retailers were selling the last piece (display unit) but I am not interested.

What happens next ? how soon or late will the fresh new stock or new models come in ?

Hi,

After various views from forum members I had zeroed in on the Panasonic 42E6D but it seems to be out of stock. some retailers were selling the last piece (display unit) but I am not interested.

What happens next ? how soon or late will the fresh new stock or new models come in ?

I waited for two weeks. Last week I asked the shop to check with the distributor. They replied that they don't know when new stock will come.

I logged a web support query. They replied that they have forwarded the query to their sales team and they will get back very soon.

I sent some tweets to their twitter handle asking about the availability and they asked me to contact their helpline saying that they are the best people to address my query.

I called their helpline and waited for 15 mins and no support engineer was available to address the call.

So the conclusion is there is no point in waiting for the stock as the customer support is pathetic. Even before the purchase this is the way they are dealing with the prospects. Assume what will be the scenario once you become their customer.

Last edited:
@ Hitchhawk : thanks for the inputs..yes, I also didnt get any proper response from the sales guys I met at Reliance/Jumbo/Panasonic etc...One guy said new models could come in by June and not sure if more stock of the 42E6D will arrive.

I want to buy the TV ASAP by Padwa (31st March) :)

Today I contacted the customer support again and one executive attended the call. She gave me a contact number of the sales guy and asked me to check with him. I noted down the number and when I tried to call him the call was not getting connected, "This Airtel number is out of service."

I called the helpline again and another customer support executive attended the call. He gave me the number of brandshop. I tried that number and that's also out of service.

I asked the customer support executive about the extended warranty. He told me that they are giving extended warranty for few models. Which all models? That he doesn't know. I asked him whether the extended warranty covers the panel and the board. That also he doesn't know. He gave me another number and asked to check with them.

I told him, okay it's enough. I don't need your product. Bye.

The after sales service seems to be very poor. Sony / Samsung etc might be better off in this regard

Hi there

I bought E6D last week from croma for 57.7 in Bangalore :yahoo:

looks like that was one of the last pieces there

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back