Panasonic 42v20 in Hyderabad

riskdon

Hey ppl,

I would be thankful if anyone can suggest a good price and the corresponding showroom for the Panny42v20 or the LG PK550 in Hyderabad...

....also can we play .mkv files in either of the TVs?

go to bajaj electronics kukaypally.. or x-cite( the electronic store) third floor, ashoka metropolitian mall, banjara hills..

at bajaj ask for sagar and at x-cite ask for sridhar... tell them aman.. they will be able to give you a good price...

sridhar might not be available today as he just got married cpl of days back.. will be back to x-cite on monday onwards... hehe :)

Hey ppl,

I would be thankful if anyone can suggest a good price and the corresponding showroom for the Panny42v20 or the LG PK550 in Hyderabad...

....also can we play .mkv files in either of the TVs?

If playback of mkv is imp skip the V20 i am not sure of mkv support for PK550 though, if its PQ that matters then definitely v20. You can buy a media player which will play most formats and is future proof (codec support through upgraded firmwares) to a certain extent.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back