Panasonic 50ST30D

Prem.V

Hi Guys,

After a very long reviews, discussions and negotiation finally settled for Panasonic 50ST30D. Booked the TV yesterday. It will be delivered on Monday and will be installed on the same day ( as per Panasonic Showroom guys).

Thanks for all fellow member for their valuable feedback and suggestion.

Will post few pictures once the TV is wall mounted..

congrats ! most of us say 'will post pictures', but seldom do they return with them (even i havent posted yet, but i never promised in the 1st place ;) )

better post some pictures. enjoy. and congrats again :D

P.S. - i too am going to post pics after a while :)

congrats ! most of us say 'will post pictures', but seldom do they return with them (even i havent posted yet, but i never promised in the 1st place ;) )

better post some pictures. enjoy. and congrats again :D

@ Theseeker Thanks and yup i make sure i post my picture's here once my tv is in place :)

It would be great if anybody can help in calibration settings..

i am still running tv at half the setting for breakin.planning to do it for next two months..

but be very sure not to leave static image at early period

Prem - Congrats! However I would appreciate if you could contribute on the TV in EXISTING THREADS and CLOSE this one to avoid multiple threads (fragmentation/duplication of information).

Thanks for your understanding.

Prem - Congrats! However I would appreciate if you could contribute on the TV in EXISTING THREADS and CLOSE this one to avoid multiple threads (fragmentation/duplication of information).

Thanks for your understanding.

@ Prankey.. Thanks and yes will post further update in ST30D owners thread :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back