Panasonic AE4000

ganeshkj

Hi,
I am looking to buy a Panasonic AE4000 projector here in India. Is there an authorized retailer/ dealer. What would be the street price.

Suggestions on this projector is also appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi,
I am looking to buy a Panasonic AE4000 projector here in India. Is there an authorized retailer/ dealer. What would be the street price.

Suggestions on this projector is also appreciated.

Thanks in advance

In which city are you located?
Panasonic Pt 4000 is avaliable for 180K with Bill and Warranty.

This is a very good LCD projector and there are very few options in this category with such features. Another option could be Mitsuibishi HC 3800 which is a DLP projector for Rs.165K again with Bill and Warranty.

Last edited:
^^ PM me also if possible, I will also buy the same projector in couple of months......

Few days back a thread opened by dealer for this projector.
Here it is http://www.hifivision.com/home-theatre-projectors-screens/9990-pt-ae4000-epson-8500-a.html

I checked with him on prices for this proj. and Oppo. Below is his quotation with bill and warranty.

1)Oppo bd-83 all reagion blu-ray players ---------------------------- 42,000/-
2)Panasonic PT-AE 4000u--------------------------------------------- 1,45,000/-

VAT @12.5 % will be extra
warranty 1 year
warranty on projector bulbs will be 90 days
Delivery 3 weeks(usually done the next day if there is stock)
payment by DD
courier charges will be extra

Thanks
Satya.

Few days back a thread opened by dealer for this projector.
Here it is http://www.hifivision.com/home-theatre-projectors-screens/9990-pt-ae4000-epson-8500-a.html

I checked with him on prices for this proj. and Oppo. Below is his quotation with bill and warranty.

1)Oppo bd-83 all reagion blu-ray players ---------------------------- 42,000/-
2)Panasonic PT-AE 4000u--------------------------------------------- 1,45,000/-

VAT @12.5 % will be extra
warranty 1 year
warranty on projector bulbs will be 90 days
Delivery 3 weeks(usually done the next day if there is stock)
payment by DD
courier charges will be extra

Thanks
Satya.

I got latest price for Panasonic AE4000 as Rs.1,11,000/- without warranty. For warranty they charge 26,000/- extra. For bracket it is Rs.2000/- and installation charge is Rs.2000/-. Cable and HDMI will cost extra depending on length and quality brand. VAT would be 12% extra for if you ask for bill.

I got latest price for Panasonic AE4000 as Rs.1,11,000/- without warranty. For warranty they charge 26,000/- extra. For bracket it is Rs.2000/- and installation charge is Rs.2000/-. Cable and HDMI will cost extra depending on length and quality brand. VAT would be 12% extra for if you ask for bill.

Can you pls PM me the details on the source?
Thanks.

I would like a PM too please. The quote i've received is 1.75K with Bill and 2 year warranty. :sad:

I am just curious and clarifying my doubts..........

whats the reason behind going for this projector? i mean, it is a 3-year old projector and technology has taken some leaps ever since. Moreover, the older a projector gets, the more difficult and expensive it becomes to find replacement parts (I learned this the hard way)

I am just curious and clarifying my doubts..........

whats the reason behind going for this projector? i mean, it is a 3-year old projector and technology has taken some leaps ever since. Moreover, the older a projector gets, the more difficult and expensive it becomes to find replacement parts (I learned this the hard way)

+1

You should rather look at Epson tw8000. It's new better features and best in class.

You could have it for 1.2L + tax with 2 years of warranty.

Back