Did you got the extended warranty?

• Yes

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

jaivelu

Dear Friends,

I want to share a very good news here. Whether its already known or not. Panasonic India is offering 1+2 years (Total 36 months) free extended warranty for their Television sets. :clapping:

I have purchased Panasonic LCD Model No. TH-L42U30D on 14.10.2011. At that time the store guy told me warranty is one year. When the Panasonic Representative came for a demo, I asked about the warranty details and he told me that 3 years of warranty is offered only after sending the purchase bill to company. Then he asked for the purchase bill, that he will send the bill to company for the extended warranty.

After waiting for one month, I have decided to contact the Panasonic Customer care and confirmed that they offer 1+2 years warranty. They asked me to send the purchase bill copy through e-mail. After sending the purchase bill copy, the next day they send me the 36 months warranty for my Panasonic TV. They have even send the warranty card by courier directly to me within the next 3 days.

All newly purchased Panasonic Television owners can contact Panasonic Customer Care with their purchase bill and avail the warranty.

I am a happy Panasonic customer:yahoo::clapping:

Its given since past several years dude and we do know it well :) Anyway thanks for contributing and welcome to the forum ;)

Can you elaborate the process Jai .. email ID and whom to contact. Demo guy said the same , but he said it will be through the dealer. If its a direct deal from Panny India , it will work faster than depending on dealer.

Before diwali i brought 1 plasma and i got 3 years worranty.After diwali i brought one more at that time shopowner was confused on the 1 or 3 years.
I finaly colled head office to conform .

Now it is 3 years on plasma :clapping:

don't know any other @ any other types of tv

hi jai,

even i was told to contact dealer (croma in my case), but they are taking time.....could you pls tell me too what you've PMed to naveen ? :)

hi jai,

even i was told to contact dealer (croma in my case), but they are taking time.....could you pls tell me too what you've PMed to naveen ? :)

Even i need the info for availing 3 years of warranty ... dealer is not responding. I have the bill can we mail to panasonic direct, please mention the process.

Hi,

I just called the customer service about the warranty period of the TV. They replied by telling that the warranty is for 3 years and asked me to send the purchase bill to them for further process.

The next day they e-mailed me that 3 years warranty has been issued and the warranty has been send by courier to me.

Its as simple as that.

Please contact for any queries.

I have been in contact with the Customer care of South India I think. If you need the customer care person's email id please PM me. I will sent it.

Today emailed them and they asked for soft copy of the bill , i took a picture of it and sent to them.

Theier reply as follows
We registered your product vide registration number: PIWCN1XXXXXXXX

We request you to use this Unique warranty identification code for future communication.

For further assistance feel free to contact us.

hopefully i think i should get my warranty card soon. I have also raised the issue for FBr with ST30 , yet to get a reply from them

Hi Naveen,

Thats it. They will process the purchase copy and will issue the 3 years warranty to you. They will also send you the warranty by courier. So, don't worry.

Hi Charan,

I just mailed the customer care service [email protected] about the warranty period of the TV. They replied by telling that the warranty is for 3 years and asked me to send the purchase bill to them for further process.

The next day they e-mailed me that 3 years warranty has been issued and the warranty has been send by courier to me.

Its as simple as that.

Please contact for any queries.

Dear Friends,

Here are the instructions to get the extended warranty

Please contact the Panasonic Customer Care Service [email protected] and ask about the warranty extension.

You will get a reply from your respective zone's Customer care person (I think I got a reply from the South Zone).

They will ask your purchase bill copy (i.e. photo scanned copy) to be sent to them for processing.

Please mail the purchase bill copy to them. They will process your purchase bill and will extend the warranty to 3 years. They will send the warranty to you by courier.

Its as simple as that. Believe me the Customer Service personnel are really quick to respond and reply queries.

So, avail the extended warranty and be a happy Panasonic customer.

I emailed them a few minutes before and have got a reply similar to the one above with registration code.

Here is a template you can use :). Attach your bill in the first email itself!

Dear Sir/Madam
I have purchaved a Panasonic <PLASMA/LED/TV model no> from <DEALER> on <DATE>. Attached is a copy of the bill.
Could you please register this product and provide me the 3 yr warranty?
Regards,
<YOURNAME>
Mobile : <CONTACT NO>

Well Done amol.

As I said earlier, please do exactly what amol has done.

That's exactly what the friends here are requesting. Thanks for providing more easy method to fellow members.

Dear Friends,

I want to share a very good news here. Whether its already known or not. Panasonic India is offering 1+2 years (Total 36 months) free extended warranty for their Television sets. :clapping:

I have purchased Panasonic LCD Model No. TH-L42U30D on 14.10.2011. At that time the store guy told me warranty is one year. When the Panasonic Representative came for a demo, I asked about the warranty details and he told me that 3 years of warranty is offered only after sending the purchase bill to company. Then he asked for the purchase bill, that he will send the bill to company for the extended warranty.

After waiting for one month, I have decided to contact the Panasonic Customer care and confirmed that they offer 1+2 years warranty. They asked me to send the purchase bill copy through e-mail. After sending the purchase bill copy, the next day they send me the 36 months warranty for my Panasonic TV. They have even send the warranty card by courier directly to me within the next 3 days.

All newly purchased Panasonic Television owners can contact Panasonic Customer Care with their purchase bill and avail the warranty.

I am a happy Panasonic customer:yahoo::clapping:

Dear Friends, please vote Whether did you got the extended warranty or not?

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back