Panasonic Plasma TV Best Place to buy in Bangalore

Benneram

Hi All

Please let me know good showroom where we can find good deals on Panasonic plasma TV's, I heard that Panasonic Brand shops are expensive than others retailers ,Is Devi Electronics (Jayanager) good place to Buy ?

Hi All

Please let me know good showroom where we can find good deals on Panasonic plasma TV's, I heard that Panasonic Brand shops are expensive than others retailers ,Is Devi Electronics (Jayanager) good place to Buy ?

What model you are looking at? Do finalise and let me know. I shall see if i can point you to the concern person for your purchase for a good deal that may come by. (I have no commercial interest though!)

Last edited:
I bought a Panasonic 50" plasma TH-P50X60D from Devi Electronics 2 weeks back.
I shopped around. Panasonic store in Koramangala offered me a Best Price of 57500 and I managed to get it for 52500 from Devi.

He gives some competitive prices I can say.
My friend bought a 47" LED also that evening.

Contact one Mr. Ramesh for best deals on Plasmas.

What model you are looking at? Do finalise and let me know. I shall see if i can point you to the concern person for your purchase for a good deal that may come by. (I have no commercial interest though!)

Panasonic India website is showing only 3 Models in Plasma TV Section
There is no 42" Models, I have to go for 50" TV, as i am left with only these two models

A) P50S60D
B) P50X60D

I shopped around. Panasonic store in Koramangala offered me a Best Price of 57500 and I managed to get it for 52500 from Devi.

Thanks , Can you share your feedback on TH-P50X60D

Panasonic India website is showing only 3 Models in Plasma TV Section
There is no 42" Models, I have to go for 50" TV, as i am left with only these two models

A) P50S60D
B) P50X60D

Ok. Do find out the price on the finalised model and let me know. I shall see if you can get a better price.

Last edited:

Can you share more details of the 47'' LED model and price he got it for? from which store?

I forgot the model number. But remember it had a white panel around it.
Bought it for 62k from the same Devi Electronics on the same day I bought.

sorry for replying so late.

Thanks,
Coplay

Just checked with Devi International (Jayanagar), they do not have stock for ST60 right now, and are quoting 1.09 lakhs for 50 inch model, no 42 inch model for ST60 here.

Check at Adishwar Electroworld in Marathahalli there is a guy called Umesh you may get better price i took my Panny 50VT20D from him which was much cheaper when compared to rest in Bangalore.
Mr.Umesh Ph 9632925205.

The best place to buy in Bangalore is (as I used to know) is still Devi International. I have got best deals there, when I was there.

I still have a few contacts left and can try to wrangle a good price for you if you want, once you let me know the model you have chosen.

Vinod

Thanks Vinod, I have kind of frozen ST60 (50"), however they said stock may arrive only next month and asked me to check back after 15 days. Will bother you if needed for a better deal, thanks for that.

Thanks Vinod, I have kind of frozen ST60 (50"), however they said stock may arrive only next month and asked me to check back after 15 days. Will bother you if needed for a better deal, thanks for that.

You are welcome rite2sandeep. Just PM me if you need and I will try my best from here.

Vinod

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back