panasonic TH-L32U20 - suggestion

scorpio84

Earlier i was leaning towards samsung/ sony (svpa) but given what i wanted to spend + my requirement i believe this can turn out to be nice one.
my critirion
- full hd 32" (full hd just cause i want to use it as monitor too)

i also read that svpa is better but is ips that bad..??

I have read quite decent reviews of 32s10 here & this one just seems a minor upgrade. Can anyone throw some light

if samsung i would prefer 530 (sony probably ex400) [cost diff > 4k]

Besides that if i leave my criterion of full hd (use as monitor & use it just as TV)- is it ok to go with hd ready only.

Also, anyone have idea about LFDs?? (i am getting 1 with 3 year warranty - is it worth thinking on that line too... though its costly)

SPVA is not necessarily better. It is more a matter of personal preference.
Who said IPS is bad??? It's considered to be the panel of choice if accurate colour reproduction is what you are looking for.
If you are not planning to use the TV as a monitor then HD Ready is good enough.
Dunno about LFD

nopes for this its 1 year. Any one with info on this particular model...

HI ! I agree with capability of IPS for better color reproduction.
I have just picked L32U20 after lot of study and. I felt at 30K, its good buy with full HD, Made in Japan LCD panel. 3year warranty. If you are calling Sony, Samsung adn others trust worthy, Panasonic is defenetelya more than that. Yeah! USB is not there and it is a 50 Hz panel which is fine with me.
I will post again with the after use observations in few weeks time.

From where did you purchase TH-L32U20 for 30K? In Bangalore Panasonic showroom, the listed price is 39,990/-, but they were willing to reduce to 33,990/- or 32,990/- with old tv exchange. But 30K seems to be too good.

Sorry for reviving an old thread. But I felt it is better to revive this than starting a new one. How is this TV in the opinion of the actual users ?. It is now going very cheap in the 20-22K range on many online shops.
Is it worth to buy as a cheap monitor ?

Here is an adverse review as well.
PANASONIC TH L32U20 Review, Price, Feature, Players, India, Think before you buy! - MouthShut.com
I also want to know is it prudent to buy this old model now as the deal in tradus.in (20k) is too good. I just need a good FullHD TV and no need of USB, internet stuff etc :D

_

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back