Panasonic VIERA 2013 Comparison Chart

netant

I have documented the information i gathered of various LED/LCD model of Panasonic VIERA 2013, form various knowledgeable user of this forum.
Im posting here so that any further member trying to collect information on the same topic will get a decent point to start

get it here:- Panasonic VIERA 2013 Comparison [filesize:48.5 KB, filetype: xls, CRC: 71BF3B82]

I hope it will be helpful for them to take their personal decisions in right direction.

:cheers: Cheers !

Last edited:
That's great. I wish some one can prepare the same for the Flagship models from all Companies and put them into single comparison chart.

That's great. I wish some one can prepare the same for the Flagship models from all Companies and put them into single comparison chart.

good idea! but i need people who has done/doing some finding in other brand.
based on their input all major brands Tv' can be charted out.
My knowledge is very limited as I was only looking for Panasonic, maintaining my family tradition when coming to any gadget related to video :D

Hey Buddy..!
I am planning to buy SONY BDV E-3100 , from India..
Since my budget is 24 K , I shortlisted this model...
MY expectations from the system are :
1:5.1 surround sound.
2:internet video streaming.
3:Wifi Feature.
4:Bluetooth Streaming.
5:should cope-up with my Videocon D2H HD STB and Panasocni L39EV6D ( 39" FHD LED).
6: SHould all type of media , ac3 , .mkv , .flv . .vob , and All version of DVD , and VCD and BD.

Request you to please suggest , if this would be a best choice , or I can look around on other models too.
thank you in advance.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back