• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Paradigm Monitor 9 v6

• Thread starter Deleted member 17547
  • Start date
Wharfedale EVO 4.1 4.2 Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17547

Hi,

These are around 6 years old and since my AVR died, I am putting up these floorstanders on sale. Planning to go for a soundbar or active speakers this time.

Never had any issue with the speakers and they are working perfectly fine. To my ears these speakers are better than the v7 version which are there currently.

Specs - https://www.paradigm.com/products-hidden/model=monitor9-v6/page=specs
Review - http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-l...akers/paradigm-monitor-9-v.6-loudspeaker.html

Asking price is 30k and would prefer local pick up as they are heavy and can not ship. Interested people can come and check at my place in Noida.

PM me for more details.

Thanks

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• IMG-20180604-WA0011_2.jpg
    IMG-20180604-WA0011_2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG-20180604-WA0012_2.jpg
    IMG-20180604-WA0012_2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG-20180604-WA0013_2.jpg
    IMG-20180604-WA0013_2.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG-20180604-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20180604-WA0014.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG-20180604-WA0015_2.jpg
    IMG-20180604-WA0015_2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 17547

Are you concrete regarding non shipping sir

Hi, these are heavy speakers and i am very much doubtful that these courier guys will take care of them. Moreover i dont have boxes for these speakers so dont wanna get into hassle of packing.

delhite2

Hi,

These are around 6 years old and since my AVR died, I am putting up these floorstanders on sale. Planning to go for a soundbar or active speakers this time.

Never had any issue with the speakers and they are working perfectly fine. To my ears these speakers are better than the v7 version which are there currently.

Specs - https://www.paradigm.com/products-hidden/model=monitor9-v6/page=specs
Review - http://www.avrev.com/home-theater-l...akers/paradigm-monitor-9-v.6-loudspeaker.html

Asking price is 30k and would prefer local pick up as they are heavy and can not ship. Interested people can come and check at my place in Noida.

PM me for more details.

Thanks
Dear sir as with the age, I suppose you forgot to mention that you have opened all the drivers owing to fact that you thought woofer or tweeter is damaged. You even mentioned it in one of your post in July/Aug 2017.

We try to be as transparent as possible in here. And although you are not shipping but only doing hand to hand exchange, the prospective buyer should be made aware of all the history of product being sold.

Price can be anything, but the history and conditions should be perfectly mentioned. We don't know if you recoiled the speakers or not, but you did go about asking it. So I request you to kindly post with full transparency.

Regards

javin9200

I even gone through the threads started by the seller and saw the problems he mentioned so i back out and now not interested

D

Deleted member 17547

Thanks for the bump guys.

I did ask for the resolution for the issues i was having but you did guys did not even bother to ask what happend later and started making assumptions.

I explained everything to delhite2 over whatsapp but even then he decided to make a post here which is okay because i know that my speakers are fine.

I have sold lot of things here on hifivision and i can bet if a single person can come forward and say that i ever sold anything which had problem.

Anyways i dont care what you guys assume.

Mods please close the thread as i have already got a buyer outside the forum who came to my place this evening and is pretty much satisfied with the speakers.

Thanks

delhite2

Thanks for the bump guys.

I did ask for the resolution for the issues i was having but you did guys did not even bother to ask what happend later and started making assumptions.

I explained everything to delhite2 over whatsapp but even then he decided to make a post here which is okay because i know that my speakers are fine.

I have sold lot of things here on hifivision and i can bet if a single person can come forward and say that i ever sold anything which had problem.

Anyways i dont care what you guys assume.

Mods please close the thread as i have already got a buyer outside the forum who came to my place this evening and is pretty much satisfied with the speakers.

Thanks
Sir.
Sorry but I did not mention it has problems, you just assumed that I said that. I only mentioned that you should have mentioned that you have removed all speakers to check for problems. And you mentioned that problem was with AVR but Infact you mentioned Avr as problematic in March 2017 and then in July/Aug 2017 you mention again that one woofer is causing issues. So any explanation did not add up.
Anyhow I suppose speakers have been disassembled and reconnected is a thing which surely deserves a mention. Don't it? And that is sole reason for my post.
Any way mods please close the thread. As requested by seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.