Model : Parasound Halo A21
Location : Gurdaspur, Punjab (outstation shipping at buyers risk & cost)
Price : 150K
Reason for selling : Upgraded to Class A Threshold SA-1 mono blocks.
Condition : Very good 8/10
Years of use : Bought from Audiohunt in October 18 and using it since first week of January 19. Usage is approx. 3hrs/week and never played at more than 40% volume.
Power Adapter : 240V
Accessories : Power cord + Original box is available along with outer box.
I was totally satisfied with this amplifier but then I heard about EAR868 preamp being sold by FM ONEMANARMY . He also had two Threshold SA-1 monoblocks to seel and I was able to strike a deal with him for his monoblocks along with 868. Deal is almost done and I expect to receive this combo next week. So this amp has to go.
I have gone through quite few reviews and this amplifier is spoken very highly and is very underrated.
Let me know if you need any further details.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.