For Sale is my brand new out of the box Parasound Zpre3 Stereo Pre-Amplifier.
Condition and Functioning : 10/10 Since it is practically brand new. Only connected to ensure everything works as intended.
I bought this with me and carried it along by hand on my recent trip overseas.
I dont have the original box since I carried it by hand but needless to say I have everything else that came inside the box. ie: Remote, Manual, Power Cable and the unit itself.
The unit runs on 100-240 V universal power supply.
About the Product:
The compact Parasound Zpre3 is a five-source stereo preamplifier designed to deliver full-size audiophile sound. Features include turn-on volume level select plus the choice of a favorite volume memory. A separate bypass input integrates with audio sources that have their own volume controls, such as AV receivers and streaming devices. The bypass input is automatically selected when the Zpre3 is powered off, allowing you to operate your streaming devices without the need to turn the Zpre3 on first.
The Parasound Zpre3 has four line-level audio inputs, a bypass input and a 3.5mm front panel auxiliary input. It offers separate fixed and variable level stereo outputs, plus separate fixed and variable mono outputs for subwoofers and architectural speakers. Each of the inputs on the front panel display can be conveniently renamed from a list of words the user can select rather than having to enter one character at a time.
Shipping: Shipping Included with Speed post. For any other courier service on actuals. .
The product location is Chandigarh. Will ensure proper packing. The unit is compact and weighs under 3kgs.
Price: Rs 36,500/-
Thanks for looking.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.