PC gaming headset question

victorjohn9211

Hello,
I have never had a headset for games I have just for pc plugged my apple earphones into the pc or controller on the ps4.
Now I have some extra funds I was looking to upgrade
Should I get something like the Jabra Pro 920 or spend a bit more cash and get something more expensive like the Plantronics Wireless Headphones. I can afford both options just want to find out which option makes more sense.

Thanks,

I wouldn't get either. Any particular reason for single driver? You wouldn't enjoy the sound effects on these. If you game for long hours, consider the comfort factor. If you are willing to shell out what the Jabra is going for, there are many more much better options. Do you have a dedicated sound card? Is the sound from the motherboard direct? The driving ability of sound coming from older motherboards are less compared to new gaming ones. So you also need to check the sensitivity of the headphones.

Phillips SHP9000 with modmic for the best soundstage and comfort.
Some Sennheisers are also good for gaming.

Hello,
I have never had a headset for games I have just for pc plugged my apple earphones into the pc or controller on the ps4.
Now I have some extra funds I was looking to upgrade
Should I get something like the Jabra Pro 920 or spend a bit more cash and get something more expensive like the Plantronics Wireless Headphones. I can afford both options just want to find out which option makes more sense.

Thanks,

original.png

While I personally don't use it, my son used to game with the LOGITECH G933 WIRELESS 7.1 RGB GAMING HEADSET and he loved it. Hoverer, since he moved to the Xbox One X he could no longer us it wirelessly. So when the ARCTIS 9X came out, we upgraded to it. He couldn't be happier!

a10243c4-ccc9-41d0-9a2c-84ad5d9daa13.__CR0,0,1740,538_PT0_SX970_V1___.png

Recently I saw the new GSP 670 Wireless Gaming Headphones from Sennheiser that might be a decent option as well.

379458cc-1381-4765-9b2f-2462ef5aeaa6.__CR0,0,1940,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.jpg

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back