PC gaming question. Can I play on two different computers and transfer saves from one to another?

arnprasad

Hi

I got two desktops - one on my main TV and one in another room. If I load a game..say the latest Tomb raider..so my kid plays it on the main rig but he has to move on as my mom wants to watch TV..can he send some kind of a ""game save" file to his email or google drive...then go to another desktop, save that "game save"file and continue from where he left off? this is a real life scenario in my life. I got two kids and two desktops, one of which shares my TV with Tata sky which they have to let go if someone wants to watch TV. Hence I need an option of playing on one computer....and continuing on another. I will google for the same as well. I have a digital copy of the game saved on both desktops.

Many thanks in advance!!

If these are original games being played on a platform like Steam/EPIC/Origin you dont need to do anything since data gets saved to cloud. If not and its a local offline copy, you will need to find the path where the game file gets saved (google might help since it will be unique for each game) and then paste it in similar path in other computer and it will work.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back