Peachtree Nova 300 amplifier

Jayram iyer

I want to get my amplifier serviced. It is working fine.just that it is 18 months old and I think a general servicing is in order:).
can anyone recommend an author dealer/individual from Mumbai?

Raghu is right.
Also since its only 18 months old and presume its purchased new.
Let it get close to 3 years and then consider service.

@raghupb ,@RRR ,vinothkumar - thank you for your insights.will not proced,then.
however I would like to know where to go,if there is A problem.
I bought the amp in USA and got it to Mumbai

Send an email/contact the manufacturer if you ever need to do it. They should be able to guide you on whom to contact in this region and procedure involved.

It is advisable to service the amplifier once in 2 years for longer life and uniterrupted service. Service provider will clean the moisture, dust from the PCB to avoid corrosion and will also clean contacts, jumpers, relays , rotary switches etc. I always service my Denon AV receiver from ProFX Mumbai in order to maintain it in good and working condition . If you keep on using without any kind of maintenance then you may end with bigger issues in future which may dig deep in pocket. No idea where to service Peachtree amplifier but always look for Peachtree authorized service center .

I want to get my amplifier serviced. It is working fine.just that it is 18 months old and I think a general servicing is in order:).
can anyone recommend an author dealer/individual from Mumbai?

H jayram :)

My primary power amp is more than 40yrs old and still going incredibly strong. So please not let the age worry your goodselves :)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back