Putting up for sale my Philips Fidelio B5 Wireless Home Theater. This was purchased from Vijay Sales on 31st March 2017 hence within warranty.
My purchase price was INR 45,000
My expected price is INR 35,000
Current MRP in Croma: INR 52,000
Reason for sale: have been gifted a high end Pioneer AVR, hence need to create space for a 5.1.
Condition: 10/10. Original box is available but not the packing material. Original bill and all accessories available.
Local pick up / drop only.
The features of the system are as follows:
-Bluetooth connectivity- lossless aptx- use the system as three bluetooth speakers at the same time !!
-2 x HDMI in ports
-DTS, Dloby Digital and Dolby Prologic on the fly
-Thanks to ARC you'll only need a single cable to carry sound one way and video the other
-Connect your Blu-ray player, games console or set-top TV box via the twin HDMI inputs
-For other sources, such as CD or DVD players, there are optical and coaxial digital inputs plus one set of RCA phono sockets
-Whether the speakers are attached or not, the Fidelio B5 always looks sleek with the teardrop shape makes it unobtrusive when in front of or below your TV and with the aluminum trim giving a luxurious style
-If you can't decide between the convenience of a soundbar and the experience of surround sound, chose both, with the Philips Fidelio B5
-Creates surround sound using wireless detachable rear speakers and subwoofer
-Audiophile drivers and spatial calibration ensures dynamic and balanced sound
-Both of the Fidelio B5's detachable rear speakers feature an independent Bluetooth module, making them truly independent
-Each portable speaker has a total power output of 8W, so they can deliver powerful sound wherever they are
-Simply detach the wireless surround speakers from the left and right main speaker units and place them at the rear of the room to get multichannel surround sound experience with your games and movies
5 star Review on whathifi:
5 star review on trusted reviews:
Philips Fidelio B5 Review | Trusted Reviews
5 star review on tech radar:
Philips Fidelio B5 review | TechRadar
My own review can be found on hifivision.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.