Time of Purchase: April 2014.
Reason for Sale: Not using it for the past 9-10 months because I have got many HPs.
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
Product Condition: 4.5/5: Used it for 300 hours or so. There is not a scratch anywhere. The memory foams are in excellent condition. The external headband is scratchless. The outer layer (soft plastic material) of borders of inner headband has suffered due to usual wear and tear. The rest of inner headband is well cushioned and fine. I am attaching the image (last one) of worst looking bits of outer layer sections to make sure what you're getting.
Purchase Invoice Available: No. Bought it from Hong Kong as this product is not available in India.
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No.
Accessories Included: original box, cables, booklets and packaging.
Product Location: New Delhi. The buyers are welcome to test it at my place (East Delhi) before buying.
Preferred Couriers: Trackon and DTDC.
Shipping Charges: At Actuals (The box is heavy. The total weight is 1.2 Kg).
Payment Options: Cash/Bank transfer.
Asking Price: Rs.9500.
The product details and reviews are available online. Use PM for queries.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.