Philips vintage radios

Pandu Rajan

Dear friends

One of my friends is having few Philips India Vintage Valve radios which he wants to dispose it Off. The sets are in Fully restored condition. His name is Mr. Mohan Krishna and his mobile no is 9845335175. He stays in Bangalore. You can contact him at the above given no.

Regards
P.Rajan

Sir, could you please write about those models? Are they Bi-Amply? Stereo? Thanks.

Dear Mr. Sunder

The following models are available:
1. 15RB587
2. 15RB697
3. B6CA37A
4. B6CA37A
Item 1 is a 4 band radio with 2 speakers. Item 2 is a 5 band radio with 2 speakers. Item 3 is the BI Ampli radio and Item 4 is the Bi Ampli Radio only chasis without cabinet. Item 3 and 4 are 6 band radios with band spread on 3 bands. Item 3 also has two speakers. In case you want to know more details you can contact me at my mobile no 9342948692. All the sets are completely restored.

Regards
P.Rajan

Dear Rajan Sir,

I am Uday K, staying in Bangalore. I am a Electronics engineer and presently in to Vantage radio restoration hobby, I have 12 Vantage sets from Philips and Bush, mainly Tubes from BEL. I am unable to get the Ckt diagrams for few , Is there any chance that you could guide me or help me with the Ckt diagram.

I do know you are an ACE in this field and I would like to meet you and seek guidance from you. I am on 9845043014, i will come down and meet you

Kind Regards

Uday K
+919845043014

Dear Mr. Sunder

The following models are available:
1. 15RB587
2. 15RB697
3. B6CA37A
4. B6CA37A
Item 1 is a 4 band radio with 2 speakers. Item 2 is a 5 band radio with 2 speakers. Item 3 is the BI Ampli radio and Item 4 is the Bi Ampli Radio only chasis without cabinet. Item 3 and 4 are 6 band radios with band spread on 3 bands. Item 3 also has two speakers. In case you want to know more details you can contact me at my mobile no 9342948692. All the sets are completely restored.

Regards
P.Rajan

How much would the B6CA37A cost (item 3)?

Dear MR. Krishnamurthy

I think since you are based in Bangalore you should talk to Mr. Mohan Krishna and meet him so that you can actually see the set and take a decision.

Regards
P.Rajan

Namaskaram Rajan Sir. I am having 16RB 697 also. The output transformer is burnt out. Is it available in India ? What I may have to do ?
Please guide. Thanks

Vijayan

Thank you very much Rajan Sir.I was not well for some time hence could not see your kind reply in time. Now I am okay and start thinking of my beloved hobby now. Again thank you sir. A reply directly from you is a great blessing...

Back