Up for sale here is the Philips HiQ International System a popular system of the 70s. The system was purchased somewhere around 1976-77. The Philips HiQ System along with Garrard 6.200 C is encased in a rosewood cabinet with 2 HiQ spkrs and 2 speakers in the cabinet.
The whole system has great antique look for any drawing room. The Garrard 6.200 C is changer type (auto disc changer) turntable.
The system will have to be serviced as, I have not used it for long time. Also u have to get the cartridge for turntable. Which i guess is available looking at some post in the forum.
Also some parts of the cabinet like wooden strips on the cabinet speakers which will have to fixed.
I am based in Mumbai. If anyone wishes to see the system they are welcome to see it.
Some photographs are attached herewith.
Expected Price Rs12,000
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
11.9 KB Views: 654
12.6 KB Views: 637
16.6 KB Views: 635
16.8 KB Views: 635
17.1 KB Views: 634