PHIREE D1 WM8741 Dual AD797 24bit/192kHz ASIO DAC High-Performance Decoder | eBay
Accessories added to the sale:
1) A pair of LME49990 smd IC in DIP8 socket (The dac came with a pair of AD797). I have opened and installed LME49990 in the dac. Pair of AD797 IC also included. AD797 sounds warmer
2) Extra pair of DIP8 Sockets
3) USB cable.
4) MX optical cable
5) Power supply adapter
6) 3 pin AC Socket
7) 2 metre long 3 RCA coaxial cables which are of same colour but sounds good with coaxial input of the dac and analog stereo output. Sockets are gold colour (Not sure if it's real gold plated. Bought some few years back from a local electronics shop and never saw them again for sale till date)
Asking price is Rs.15,000 Including shipping. Will be well packed.
Reason for sale: upgrade to 384khz dsd dac. sold my existing audio system, dac, speakers and Technics headphone for upgrading to a better system.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.