[Pics] My Home Theater

bikram_singh

Hi,

Thanks to hifivision forum, some months ago I could complete my home theatre with the help and suggestions from members of this community. I am feeling proud to share some of the images and details of my HT. Please let me know what you feel about it.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2015-06-04 17.43.05.jpg
    2015-06-04 17.43.05.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,137
  • 2015-06-04 17.43.22.jpg
    2015-06-04 17.43.22.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,110
  • 2015-06-04 17.43.33.jpg
    2015-06-04 17.43.33.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,099
  • 2015-06-04 17.43.37.jpg
    2015-06-04 17.43.37.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,094
Congrats on completioon of your heavenly abode.

Whats the screen like ? Fixed Frame/Motorized / Convertible for 2.35:1 ? Iask simply because i was directed here from the thread discussing that.

Last edited:
wow! amazing!
thanks for the images bikram. Could you please share few more details on your choices of PJ, speakers etc

Beautiful. Congratulations!!
Please give details of equipment, etc used.

Last edited:
Congrats on the setup. Looking very nice. And hey is this a polk setup? If it is then i really tell u....ur gonna have a great experience with movies. Which fs did you choose? Tsx 440 or 330? Also would be great if you could share pricing on the total cost of implementation, process and some great pics in high quality of the entire ht setup. Also which source do you use? Bluray or media center, etc...etc?

Very nice. Remember you discussing equipment etc and wondered what happened after that. Now we know. Great room there. Please post some details of the construction, acoustics and equipment

Thanks everyone! It was not possible without the support of this forum. Some members here were quite helpful in deciding the equipment. @Sash Thanks mate for the help!

I surely will update you on everything that went into it. And will try to send more HQ pics across.

Congrats on completioon of your heavenly abode.

Whats the screen like ? Fixed Frame/Motorized / Convertible for 2.35:1 ? Iask simply because i was directed here from the thread discussing that.

Hi,

I used FlexiGray which I bought from Carl's Place and then sought help of carpenters to fix it on a frame. I got the screen stretched and stapled on a wooden frame. The size of the screen is 135" and its 16:9.

wow! amazing!
thanks for the images bikram. Could you please share few more details on your choices of PJ, speakers etc

oh! laa! laa!

What a setup! Give us the juicy bits, amp, speakers, accoustic details etc....

Waiting eagerly.

Vinod

Beautiful. Congratulations!!
Please give details of equipment, etc used.

Congrats on the setup. Looking very nice. And hey is this a polk setup? If it is then i really tell u....ur gonna have a great experience with movies. Which fs did you choose? Tsx 440 or 330? Also would be great if you could share pricing on the total cost of implementation, process and some great pics in high quality of the entire ht setup. Also which source do you use? Bluray or media center, etc...etc?

Very nice. Remember you discussing equipment etc and wondered what happened after that. Now we know. Great room there. Please post some details of the construction, acoustics and equipment

I've the following equipments:

Epson EH-TW6100
DENON AVR-X2000
SAMSUNG BLU-RAY PLAYER
X-BOX
KINECT
ASUS O'PLAY AIR
TATA SKY HD PLUS
Polk Audio TSx 440T Tower Speaker
Polk Audio TSx 250C Center Channel Speaker
Polk Audio TS x 110B Bookshelf Speaker (for surround)
Polk Audio DSW PRO 550 woofer

Along with this I've also done a proper CAT 6 ( Schneider DIGILINK Solid Cable Cat 6) wiring to access content from my media server (currently I'm using 4TB Seagate Central, but will upgrade it in future, can't say when). My HT can also source content from USB source, ipod, laptop, VGA source (in fact any source imaginable), and for that I do not need to go near the AVR or PJ. I've installed one MX board on the wall near the seats to get this facility.

I've also installed on IR repeater to use the equipments from behind the closed cabinet doors. Cables (HDMI, 3.5 mm audio, USB 3, woofer) are from Mediabridge, and BlueRigger and monoprice component cable.

The cables I used are:

12AWG CL2 Rated 2-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable (for center, left and right channels)
Monoprice 12AWG CL2 Rated 4-Conductor Loud Speaker Cable (For surround speakers)
Monster M850 SW-12 M-Series 850 Subwoofer Cable
Monoprice 18AWG CL2 Premium 3-RCA Component RG6-U Video Coaxial Cable
Monoprice Super VGA M/M CL2 Rated (For In-Wall Installation) Cable w/ Ferrites
BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable CL3 Rated for In-wall Installation - Supports 3D and Audio Return

Oops I forgot, behind the back wall of the screen, there was some space going waste, I converted it into a blu-ray library which can hold around 20-25,000 blu-rays/DVDs...I currently have around a thousand or 2.

Please let me know if you need any more info on my HT.

Thanks

Back