Pierre Pietro Pedicini Orchestra - Love is Blue (Paul Mauriat Cover) ?

greenhorn

I have a cassette from my dad's collection which I simply adore. Unfortunately, It has resisted all attempts to find an LP or a digital version of it. I know it was sold as a CD version, but no luck finding it.

If anyone has a CD/LP version/ has any pointers to getting hold of one, please do share!

i have one cd, how to send it for you?

Pierre Pietro Pedicini Orchestra - Love is Blue

01. Love is blue
02. The girl from ipanema
03. Love theme from'a star is born'
04. Blue balloon
05. La bonne annee
06. El bimbo
07. Vivre pour vivre
08. Par un beau matin d'ete
09. Brasilia carnival
10. Lara's theme from 'doctor zhivago'
11. The way we were
12. Les parapluies de cherbourg
13. Charade
14. Sound of silence
15. Melody fair
16. Sunrise sunset
17. Love theme from'sunflower'
18. La playa
19. Bridge over troubled water
20. La reine de saba
21. Theme from 'papillon'
22. Both sides now
23. Theme de la lecon particultere
24. La chanson pour anna

I wouldn't want to bother you with actually shipping it. Just an MP3 rip should be fine. Please PM me if I can offer something in return :)

Last edited:
Please count me in too.....Big fan of instrumental music...Let me know if i can also offer something..I have a decent collection of Bossa Nova from a huge selection of artists...

I wouldn't want to bother you with actually shipping it. Just an MP3 rip should be fine. Please PM me if I can offer something in return :)

Please count me in too.....Big fan of instrumental music...Let me know if i can also offer something..I have a decent collection of Bossa Nova from a huge selection of artists...

I sincerely apologize for having forgotten for a long time.

I'm uploading to mediafire and send link download to you.

Last edited:
I sincerely apologize for having forgotten for a long time.

I'm uploading to mediafire and send link download to you.

Thank you very much indeed! It's been a long time since i listened to it, and it bought back childhood memories.

This tape & anthony ventura traum melodien 9 were my fave tapes in dad's collection, with this being a bit more sombre of the two, and I used to listen to them as i fell asleep.

Our tape had the intro to the first song missing as it got chewed up by the tape player (and i had to stick the tape together)
also a few songs seem to be extra on the cd compared to the tape

Thanks again, very, very much! :eek::yahoo:

Paul Mauriat, Anthony Ventura!!
Names I've not heard in decades
My dad has a few tapes of these two composers.
Brings back memories of Panasonic 2-in-1

Cheers,
Raghu

Paul Mauriat, Anthony Ventura!!
Names I've not heard in decades
My dad has a few tapes of these two composers.
Brings back memories of Panasonic 2-in-1

Cheers,
Raghu
Add to the list James Last, Roberto Delgado, Klaus Wunderlich (and on top of which I added Ronnie Aldrich, Geoff Love, Living strings)

Had the opportunity to add these to my collection recently!
IMG_20191215_193411679 (1).jpg

I love Ronnie Aldrich and Geoff Love.. Have tons of similar artists playing the same tunes but each doing it a little differently... Prefer old school big band orchestras to James Last (more modern sounding orchestra)...

I love Ronnie Aldrich and Geoff Love.. Have tons of similar artists playing the same tunes but each doing it a little differently... Prefer old school big band orchestras to James Last (more modern sounding orchestra)...
James last (and klaus wunderlich to an extent) span multiple decades. I like their old stuff. the modern sounding ones... not so much

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back