Pioneer A-91D Integrated Amplifier:
This sale is for a mint condition Pioneer A-91D. Its the flagship model in Pioneer's Integrated amplifier range. Pioneer has not cut any corners on it. The build quality on this is top notch. It has an all copper chassis, built with extremely high quality components, a beautiful sounding built-in DAC and it weights around 30 Kgs. The amplifier section delivers 120 watts (20.8 dBW) each channel into 8 ohms. It has a great Phono Stage too. The amp paired extremely well with my JBL Studio 590s. Rest of the details can be found in the the links given below:
Pioneer F-91 Tuner:
This is considered by many as one of the best tuners ever made. Its in perfect working condition. More details of the Tuner can be found in the link given below:
Ownership History: I bought both of them brand new from a dealer in Chennai. They are never repaired.
Note: Shipping is not possible. Only available for local pickup. I might be willing to sell them separately but preference will be given to folks who are interested in buying them as a pair.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.