• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Pioneer AVR, Mordaunt-Short Floorstanders, Micca surrounds and Denon Network player

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

naveenroy

Hello everyone!

I am putting the following items up for sale as I am moving out. Located in Electronic City, Bangalore and would prefer local buyers as you can audition the system before making a deal. But I am open to shipping - provided the buyer bears all responsibility. I will make every effort to package everything well.

Original packaging is available for everything other than the surround speakers. I am open to give away the asssociated accessories like HDMI cable, optical cable etc. AVR and Network player have the original remotes in perfect condition.

Pioneer AVR VSX-823

Purchased - from HiFiMart - January 2015
Condition - Very good, no problems with product at all
Price expected - ? 30,000 - negotiable
Shipping - would prefer a local buyer but I can ship if all responsibility is borne by buyer

This is a 5.1 Channel Networked AV Receiver, featuring 3D and 4K Ultra HD Pass-through with 6 HDMI Inputs.

You can read more information at - VSX-823-K - <b>5.1 Channel Networked AV Receiver</b><br> Featuring 3D and 4K Ultra HD Pass-through | Pioneer Electronics USA

Mordaunt-Short Carnival 6 Floorstanding speakers

Purchased - mid of 2011
Price expected - for the pair - ? 10,000 - negotiable
Shipping - would prefer a local buyer but I can ship if all responsibility is borne by buyer

These are good floorstanding speakers for someone who is starting out in home-theater. I personally felt they worked well with my Stereo amplifier than the AVR. Impedance - 4-8 ohms and recommended amp power rating - 15-20W

Denon Network Audio Player DNP-720AE

Purchased - mid of 2014
Price expected - ? 20,000 - negotiable

Network Streaming Audio Component featuring built-in AirPlay technology, Wi-Fi connectivity, with WPS for easy network setup, Access to thousands of free Internet Radio Stations, Connect to online services like Pandora, Rhapsody and Napster, Stereo analog and digital outputs to connect to virtually any A/V component.

You can read more here - https://usa.denon.com/us/product/hifi/networkaudioplayers/dnp720ae

Micca MB42-C Center Channel Speaker

Purchased - July of 2015 from the USA
Price expected - ? 3000

Enjoy amazing quality movie soundtrack and music in your home with the compact and budget friendly Micca MB42-C center channel speaker. Handsomely styled with classic appearance and natural textures, the MB42-C is easy to place and blends into any room or decor. Its well balanced sound signature and vocal clarity makes it perfect for use in a home theater, anchoring important dialogue and action to the screen for a cinema-like experience.

You can read more here - Micca MB42-C Center Channel Speaker | Micca Electronics

Micca MB42 Bookshelf Speakers

Purchased - January of 2015 from the USA
Price expected - ? 3000 - will be giving away the Tanotis speaker stand too (seen in picture)

The MB42s design starts with carefully picked drivers that mesh perfectly in the critical crossover overlap region. It incorporates a balanced woven carbon fiber woofer for enhanced transient and impactful bass, and a high performance silk dome tweeter for smooth treble and accurate imaging. The drivers are housed in a ported enclosure that delivers extended bass response with low distortion. Full size 5-way binding posts provide the full complement of speaker wire connectivity options.

You can read more here - Micca MB42 4-Inch Bookshelf Speakers | Micca Electronics

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

• IMG_20161030_105500_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20161030_105500_HHT.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,236
  • IMG_20161030_105156.jpg
    IMG_20161030_105156.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,243
  • IMG_20161030_105356_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20161030_105356_HHT.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,247
  • IMG_20161030_105434_HHT.jpg
    IMG_20161030_105434_HHT.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,239
  • IMG_20161030_105822.jpg
    IMG_20161030_105822.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 1,239

naveenroy

Re: Pioneer AVR, Mordaunt-Short Floorstanders, Micca surrounds and Denon Network play

Have received a number of enquiries. Thanks for all the interest shown. I have sold off the speakers (floorstanders and surrounds) outside the forum. I still have the AVR and the Network player for sale.

I am open to negotiation and I need these shifted out soon. Thanks!

naveenroy

Re: Pioneer AVR, Mordaunt-Short Floorstanders, Micca surrounds and Denon Network play

Guys, I am dropping the price on the Pioneer AV Receiver.

Price now is Rs.23000

naveenroy

I have further reduced the price on the AV Receiver - down to Rs.20000 now. I can even pay for shipping.

naveenroy

No interest at all? Wow, comeon people, didn't know AVRs are that bad in the used market!

Give me your best offer - I can go down on price. :lol:

naveenroy

A FM has shown interest in the AVR and I have blocked it for him. Will mostly be sold off this coming weekend.

naveenroy

A FM has shown interest in the AVR and I have blocked it for him. Will mostly be sold off this coming weekend.

And the AVR is sold.

Only the Denon n/w player is available now. :yahoo:

And in honour of the one FM who tried to low ball the price so much that he annoyed me, I am giving the n/w player away for a really low price - as long as you pay for shipping. So send me your PMs.

naveenroy

Though I have received a number of replies, some people have backed out. Please PM me with your best offers and I can send it out.

naveenroy

Thanks for the interest people. The n/w player is also sold today. Thanks to the forum member for the recco.

Status
Not open for further replies.