Pioneer BTD-180 Read issue

Hello All,

I have Pioneer BTD-180 Bluray player using from past 4 years. Now I have issue that it's not reading any DVD/Bluray Disc which I have. So i would like to know the service center in Bengaluru. Can anyone please tell me where is the Authorised Service center?

Regards!

I seriously doubt the build quality of this BR player. I have purchased one around 2 years back and faced with two issues - 1, the tray is not opening easily, I need to bang on top to get it out. 2 - at times it is not outputting audio in atmos mode, but at times it works fine.
My 8 year old Samsung BR player (one of the first model) is still holding great compared to the newbee.
I didnt expect these issues from Pioneer.

I seriously doubt the build quality of this BR player. I have purchased one around 2 years back and faced with two issues - 1, the tray is not opening easily, I need to bang on top to get it out. 2 - at times it is not outputting audio in atmos mode, but at times it works fine.
My 8 year old Samsung BR player (one of the first model) is still holding great compared to the newbee.
I didnt expect these issues from Pioneer.

Same here. My 180 BDP is not opening its tray from recent weeks. I have stopped using it.

Let me know how easier it is to get it serviced?

Take the player cover off and check the reason for the tray eject problem. Could be the belt or could be the tray position.
Remove the disc drive while still connected to the player and check it. It might confirm whether belt or something else.

Same here. My 180 BDP is not opening its tray from recent weeks. I have stopped using it.

Let me know how easier it is to get it serviced?

Reach out to an authorized service station, or try my crude method of slightly banging on top of the player after hitting open button in your remote :)

All,

Thanks for your reply.

In the last couple of days, the disc tray is working without any problem. Now the problem is the remote. It's not at all working even after replacing its batteries. So it's a time to buy a new remote I guess.

Any idea where I can purchase a genuine remote for this player?

Regards!

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back