Pioneer DV-610 - dvd player

sandeep27

hi folks,

I am planning to buy dvd player. and review from the forum has good reviews about Pioneer DV-610 dvd player.

unfortunately i am not able to find this dvd player here in bangalore.
so can somebody suggest me where can i get it from either in bangalore or elsewhere in India for reasonable price.

India Times shopping has quoted very high price tag for this dvd player.

regards,

sandeep

Hi,

The player mentioned DV 610 is a discontinued Pioneer model, which had very good reviews. This machine plays DVD-Audio and the SACD as well. Apart from this it has a very good sound bit rate.

The only thing it is a bit difficult to lay hands on it. In Mumbai a month ago it was retailing for Rs. 6200 in the gray market. But as of today it is not available. The dealers say that these type of sets come once in a while. And as a matter of fact Pioneer has stopped the assembly line for this model.

You can try the DV 420, DV 220 as an alternate but no Pioneer player which retails today comes anywhere close to the DV 610.

Regards

JAYANT, Mumbai

hi folks,

I am planning to buy dvd player. and review from the forum has good reviews about Pioneer DV-610 dvd player.

unfortunately i am not able to find this dvd player here in bangalore.
so can somebody suggest me where can i get it from either in bangalore or elsewhere in India for reasonable price.

India Times shopping has quoted very high price tag for this dvd player.

regards,

sandeep

There is a pioneer authorized dealer in infantry road.. Check with him ? Or else you can try national market too...You may get lucky.

thanks kittu...will find out from infantry road pioneer dealer.

my requirement is to have HDMI and optical audio output in the dvd player. so how do you guys rate philips dvd player?

regards,

sandeep

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back