Pioneer HTP-071 Audio problem: front left

enricojacko

Good morning everyone and thank you for welcoming me to the forum.
I write because I have a problem on an audio channel of which I can not get on top.
I received a 5.1 Pioneer HTP-071 used, I connected the various sources and the speakers, the front left but does not modulate, going specifically:
1 - in all audio modes except "Pure Direct" no sound comes out, putting your ear feels only a slight noise voltage, in practice it is understood that the satellite is on.
2 - With the test tone on all the channels, not only not ring out from the front left.
3 - ONLY in "Pure Direct" sound comes from that channel! The only problem is that you only hear the stereo, without low frequencies.
4 - I swapped the left and right speakers physically but nothing changes: the speakers work both
5 - I changed the connection cable but the problem remains.
6 - I exchanged among themselves the various cables HDMI sources: TV, Media Center, 2 game console, but without results.
If no sounds come out even in Pure Direct, I could put his mind at rest and think that that channel is "burned" into the amp, but with the fact that in one mode the sound comes out, I do not know what to think.
I thank anyone who can help me. Good day.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back