Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones designed now in india

Andrew jones designed tower speakers soon available in India for 15k. Rated 5 stars in av max. Highly rated all over the world.

Great !! :yahoo:
Where did you get that news from ? I just checked the pioneer India website, it isn't updated yet.

And 15k / speakers or /pair ?

reviewed in current months avmax and specifically stated that it'll be in india this month. I think the price is per pair but not specifically mentioned so but I reasoned comparing to prices quoted for other speakers in the review. so we can consider this confirmed :)

Hi Everybody.....I am New To this Speaker forum......
First I Want to Thanks Sash for this Thread....

I am also in the market for Avr & Speakers & interested in Pioneer 52 model.
My requirement is 75% Movies/Tv & 25% Music(Hindi film songs/classical vocal & instrumental & western Symphony).

I have Already posted New Thread for:-

Avr Denon X 1000/ E 300/ Yamaha Rxv 575/ Onkyo 525.

So please give any contact from where i can buy whenever it arrives in India.
I am from Mumbai Hope it might Launch here only. If You have any more information in this regards i request you please forward me.

Thanking You for your Information....

With Regards...

Rajubhai.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
It seems the net is abuzz with the lot of good reviews about the speakers can the "Gurus" shed light on its performance. Any information regarding their legitimate availability in Mumbai?

Hi!!
After reading so many reviews went to BB for a demo.
Had the sub turned off first.

The BB was so noisy with many items playing at the same time.
Listened to Adele and the train song by Holly Cole. But could not make opinion really well as this BB does not have a listening room.
The store has a 15 day return policy , so can return if it does not sound upto my listening tastes . Hope there is a further Labor Day discount.

They are at sale for $ 87 each + tax now.

Thanks-

Hi Sash

Great piece of information. I read on this website Pioneer SP-PK52FS review India Market Price that the whole 5.1 package costs 34K INR.

If so, it will be a giant killer!
If this is true, then Pioneer will have to go into production overdrive. The cost might go up slightly with the sorry state of rupee though.
I saw good reviews of this speaker even for 2 channel stereo.

If this is true, then Pioneer will have to go into production overdrive. The cost might go up slightly with the sorry state of rupee though.
I saw good reviews of this speaker even for 2 channel stereo.

Yes, pricing in India always is instrumental.

What you said does make lot of sense. We will hope for the launch. Lets not get the company overexcited and give them levy to price it higher.

;)

No stocks it seems :rolleyes: Am told they will arrive in a fort night, but do not expect them to be sold separately but as a 5.1 package with AVR (VSX923).

Dealers might or might not break the package, so it depends on your goodwill with them.

Hi Denom,

Whats the cost of tis 5.1 package with AVR (VSX923) ? and am from chennai. Is there any dealer who is selling this or in future ?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back