Pioneer VSX-D3S or Denon AVR 1705

sunil91

My friend has asked me to choose between these two AVRs (Pioneer VSX-D3S or Denon AVR 1705) which he wants to part with. Which one should I take ?
My needs are for my CD Player, IPod/MP3 Player and FM as both have inbuilt FM.

My friend has asked me to choose between these two AVRs (Pioneer VSX-D3S or Denon AVR 1705) which he wants to part with. Which one should I take ?
My needs are for my CD Player, IPod/MP3 Player and FM as both have inbuilt FM.

Denon AVR 1705 for all your needs, also it has sub-out to connect an active subwoofer, digital inputs (co-axial & optical) inputs, which would be handy to connect to TV (or) Bluray (or) Media player / Android TV Box.. Will work for casual movie watching 2.1 too..

Thanks. Which would sound better ? Denon or Poineer ? I would mostly use for stereo sound. I will take my bookshelf speakers and test.
Thanks again.

Thanks. Which would sound better ? Denon or Poineer ? I would mostly use for stereo sound. I will take my bookshelf speakers and test.Thanks again.

Yes, better to try pairing the speakers with Denon & Pioneer for a side by side evaluation and settle for the one which you like..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back