Places where I can audition my amp to purchase bookshelf speakers in Bangalore

Sandesh

Do you know any places in Bangalore that don't charge or refuse to do an audition of their speakers with your personal amp?

Have done many auditions in Bangalore and I am still to come across a dealer who charge for an audition with personal gear.

Ohk, HTstore would be the last dealer whom one should pay for an audition. Their so called demo room is a piece of crap and not worth even without charge.
Any specific brand that you are looking for?
May be any FM can come forward for an audition and save u 2K :)

HT store in JP Nagar charges 2000 Rs for an personal amp audition if you don't buy their product.

Ditch the store. Why one should spend money for demoing a product? Nonsense. Its all our fate to have such a stupid money minded dealer in India.

Ohk, HTstore would be the last dealer whom one should pay for an audition. Their so called demo room is a piece of crap and not worth even without charge.
Any specific brand that you are looking for?
May be any FM can come forward for an audition and save u 2K :)
I am looking for these brands
Mission LX/MX
Q Acoustics
Wharfdale Diamond 220

Guess I am posting this a little late, but in my search for speakers in Bangalore, the 3 dealers I went to did not have any problem with pairing the speakers with my amp.

HT store in JP Nagar charges 2000 Rs for an personal amp audition if you don't buy their product

That's not fair. Looks like they don't want to encourage own equipment audition.

I have never encountered such thing. I took my player cables and amp to many stores, i got good hospitality.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back