Cambridge audio sx 120
elac debut s8
pioneer sw 8mk2
klipsch r 100sw
jamo s808
jamo s810
klipsch r 8sw

Last edited:
If you have taken the Taga speakers and happy with it, the Taga sub is quite good as per the owners in the forum. Typically, go for a 10 or 12 inch woofer and which goes atleast down to 30Hz else, there wont be a point of using a sub.

any advise on klipsch r 100sw
Haven't heard he sub but on paper specs doesn't seem promising. Frequency response is 32-120 hz with 150 watts rms and 300 peak which isn't that great. It should cost you around 35-38 k. The most popular subs in that price range or within 50k are Bic,Taga and polk. If you get to audition the klipsch sub do check it out. But IMO with your budget you can check the Bic PL 200-II. It is currently sold for 42k but with discounts you can get it to 38-40k. If that is a big stretch you can check the Bic f12, Taga, Polk Hts 12, Yamaha sw 300.

Haven't heard he sub but on paper specs doesn't seem promising. Frequency response is 32-120 hz with 150 watts rms and 300 peak which isn't that great. It should cost you around 35-38 k. The most popular subs in that price range or within 50k are Bic,Taga and polk. If you get to audition the klipsch sub do check it out. But IMO with your budget you can check the Bic PL 200-II. It is currently sold for 42k but with discounts you can get it to 38-40k. If that is a big stretch you can check the Bic f12, Taga, Polk Hts 12, Yamaha sw 300.
i think BIC F12 is in my budget
thank u all

i think BIC F12 is in my budget
thank u all
The yamaha SW 300 is cheaper then bic f12 but on paper has good specs. 250 rms and with a frequency response of 20-160hz. Check the review for both F12 and yamaha sw 300

one more question i m thinking of 2 compact sub 2 subs 8inch but my receiver is 5.1 how to connect 2 subs in that case plz suggest me
due to space issue i hv to do this

one more question i m thinking of 2 compact sub 2 subs 8inch but my receiver is 5.1 how to connect 2 subs in that case plz suggest me
due to space issue i hv to do this
You will have to use a splitter. But 8 inches can’t go very low. Y not give bic f12 a shot. What are the subs available in your location for demo?

You will have to use a splitter. But 8 inches can’t go very low. Y not give bic f12 a shot. What are the subs available in your location for demo?
i m from gujarat junagadh in my city there is no dealer
and i cant go outside for demo i m on wheelchair
there is space issues so it wont fit in my furniture
if i purchase BIC F12 i hv to put it behind my bed

ELAC S8
POLK PSW111
KLIPSCH R 8SW
CAMBRIDGE AUDIO SX 120
PIONEER AJ sw 8mk2
does all this sub hv line out option ?
how to connect 2 subs in 5.1 receiver ?

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back