• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Playstation 3 250 GB & Asus Xonar D2X PCI-E sound card for HTPC

hdmaniac

1. Sony Playstation 3 250GB Slim (one gen before super slim)
I would like to sell my Sony PS3 250GB console along with one controller, 1 move controller + eye camera and 1 GOW III game disc. I am the first owner and have been using it sparingly in my free time (not used by my kids). PS3 fans may already know about its disc player capabilities but for those who are not familiar, the PS3 is an excellent universal disc player (do not confuse with disc regions) that supports 3D Bluray movies, DVDs, Audio CDs playback with top quality image output than regular bluray players. The PS3 OS also supports Youtube, Netflix, Amazon prime and other streaming apps available in the playstore along with surround sound output.

Reason for Sale: Upgraded to PS4
Cosmetic condition:
Console: 7/10 mainly due to age and normal dust conditions
Controller- 5/10 due to normal usage and age
motion controller- 7/10 due to normal usage
eye camera - 9/10
Functional condition: Fully functional, never serviced
Accessories included: Original box and accessories available
Product Location : Chennai
Asking Price : Rs. 9000 (including GOW III game, move controller and eye camera) + actual shipping Cost at buyer's risk

2. PS3 original games:
Also for sale are the below game titles for Rs. 2000 for the entire bundle. Discs are scratch free and fully functional.
- GTA IV
- Call of Duty: World at War
- Killzone 2
- Assassin's Creed
Asking Price: Rs. 2000 for all 4 games

Note: Can sell PS3 move bundle and all 5 games together for Rs. 10500.

3. Asus Xonar D2X 7.1 channel PCI-E sound card with Dolby and Dts decoder
This is an audiophile grade PCI-E sound card with a SNR of 118db out on all 7 channels for HTPC and gaming applications. I had bought this from a fellow FM in June 2015 mainly for analog music output and 3D audio out when playing games on my PC. Selling it now as I do not have time for music and games anymore and mainly using my HTPC for movies in my free time and movie audio is always through my AVR via HDMI so this card has just been lying without use.

Product overview from Asus website: The ASUS Xonar D2X also features a signal- to-noise ratio (SNR) of 118 dB for both audio in and out - reaching the maximum limit of audio quality on most PC platforms. Unlike generic audio cards in the market that provide the highest SNR to only the front stereo outputs, the Xonar D2X is able to deliver 118 dB quality audio for all 7.1 channels.

Specifications: https://www.asus.com/au/Sound-Cards/Xonar_D2X/specifications/

Reason for Sale : Not using anymore
Product Condition : 8/10 physical condition due to normal dust accumulation
Accessories Included : Original Box and accessories that came in the box
Product Location : Chennai
Asking Price : Rs.3500 + actual Shipping Cost at buyer's risk

SPONSORED ADS

Attachments

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS