Playstation 4 Dead on arrival

mstillalive

Hi,

A friend of mine managed to get me a PS4 from US. When i plugged it in, horror of horros! ,. It did nothing. No blue light, No white light. Now I am stuck with a very expensive paper weight. Is it possible to get it repaired in India ? Any help/input will be much appreciated.

Thanks
~A

Hi,
From all the information that poured in on the PS4 power supply ( including a couple of post on hifivision) it seemed that the PS4 power supply was universal ( 110V~220V). So I did not. I guess at this point my only option is to send it back to US.

Thanks
~A

Hi,
From all the information that poured in on the PS4 power supply ( including a couple of post on hifivision) it seemed that the PS4 power supply was universal ( 110V~220V). So I did not. I guess at this point my only option is to send it back to US.

Thanks
~A
I use a PS3 which i brought it from USA, I use step down transformer now. Initially i tried with a couple of step down transformers but it didnt work properly, looks like some mismatch in amperes. I would recommend to check the power settings in the device.

If you find the device is faulty, i would recommend to check Sony India service center. Its better to check locally to get it fixed. If you really dont have any option in INDIA you can send it back to US.

We have everything in india.. but its hard to find :)

PS4 does not need any transformer. Although it says 110-120/60Hz or something else on the outside, power supply inside it is universal. This is a DOA, you might get paid service in India and a replacement in US. Call up Sony service first!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back