Please advice on Micro Hifi system.

naj

Hi!!

I want to buy a Micro Hi Fi system. Budget 25 k only.

Background - I travel globally . I love to carry my music around . But many times I cannot enjoy crisp/punchy music with the music players that are offered to me and have to use ear phones extensively and which is not very appropriate.
I would love to carry a micro HI-FI amplifier or system with me which can give quality and punchy music.

What I am looking for-
I am in-fact looking at something on the lines of the long discontinued 2000W philips micro Monster. Something of the same size,
Weight not more than 5 to 7 kg,
Deep bass up to 40 hz.
Wattage atleast 100 w RMS.
I am open to all the options which will full fill my need , as I will be carrying my WD Hub too. So a CD player is not required .

Price- 25 K max. As I will be carrying the player with me so I do expect damage whilst airport transfers . Hence need to restrict the investment below 25 K.

In the group buy section I have seen the portable amp. I have no idea about its performance at 30W rms. And I will require small micro bookshelves too. please advice on this too.

I can even consider a hi-end portable 2.1 system but should be portable and small in size.Music should be crisp , detailed and good bass.

I hope that all of you will help me with your advice , suggestions and inputs.

Cheers,

Naj

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back