Please help - Best price for Samsung Plasma in Pune

iRock

Folks,
Any Punekar know where can I get best price for Samsung 51d500 in Pune?

I've talked to couple of shops and they most quotes I got were upwords of 73K Inr without any glasses.

Since Prankey's group buy was done and folks bought it at 63k with glasses - we know range of margin by dealers - :sad:

Please help ...

By the way I am back home :) :yahoo:

Folks,
Any Punekar know where can I get best price for Samsung 51d500 in Pune?

I've talked to couple of shops and they most quotes I got were upwords of 73K Inr without any glasses.

Since Prankey's group buy was done and folks bought it at 63k with glasses - we know range of margin by dealers - :sad:

Please help ...

By the way I am back home :) :yahoo:

I guess you are talking about 51D550 Plasma(3D full HD) TV. You'll get better deal from Mahaveer electronics. My one friend got 1 months back in 65K without glasses. I assume you can get better deal from him now.
IF you visit theri Kothrud branch then meet Mr Oshwal and you can give my ref (Alok Kumar From Pashan-sus). He may remember as I've got most of the electronics from him including my LG Lcd tv.

/Alok

Thanks Flash. it may be right - does anyone have experience with this store? I've rarely bought anything online in India so not sure yet.

Cheers

Not really dude. But i am planning on buying the same TV. lets work around and talk to dealers for the 2 units (one for u and one for me) and see what pricing they can come up with.

to be honest I wanted to wait untill Diwali . thats when i think we can get the best prices.
However I am open to a good deal if it comes along
Based in Pune as well at NIBM

Cheers

- F l a s h -

Flash, iRock(welcome back by the way), others looking for TV of any brand

I met a dealer (Huns MG Road ) and without any negotiations he has quoted 67K for 51D550. (Forgot to ask him about glasses).
Further he has indicated further drop for group buy across brands/models except Sony (Sony has very strict policies regarding pricing).

I personally am inclined towards Panasonic 50ST30 which was quoted for 98K (7K lower than Pana brand shop Baner's price a week before) more-so because of its "non-reflective" panel as it will face a 6ft wide door to a terrace. For the same reason I was also looking at Sony 46HX925 @1.49L but its price / size ratio is getting way high and I was not impressed with its SD quality either.

Later in Maharashtra EC MG Road, I came to know that Diwali offer for 51D550 plasma is 2 free 3D glasses. We might get it from Huns itself at the said price but it will have to be confirmed. MEC guy was not ready to negotiate unless we are ready to book.

Couple of weeks before I had checked Samsung brand shop in sakal nagar and they were not getting below 72K for 51D550. Although I did not mention group buy to them, I think they were a bit reluctant to negotiate.

Vijay sales baner road did not have any plasma on display and I got info from the salesman that none of other branches do. Not sure if they sell though :)

Dealers remaining, besides Mahveer as quoted by mailalok, are Croma/Next/Reliance digital. If anyone stays near Kothrud and can check Mahaveer it would be great else I will do that next weekend.
I generally find Croma/Next at Aundh expensive for almost everything. Have not checked Reliance digital.

Overall I have a feeling that Huns is most open to negotiations and is ready for group discount across brands/models altough I am open to opt for any other better offers.
I would suggest lets list down the TVs we are looking for and can talk with him/others for best prices that they can offer.

iRock, Flash : Samsung 51D550
amol12 : Panasonic 50ST30

Last edited:
Nice Amol,

We need to find out if Huns is giving the 3D glasses on the 51D550. I am on a tight budget. Ive been spending too much on AV equipment
Put me down for one.
in the mean time i will look around . I feel we should hold on our purchase for another 20 days till diwali . thats when we should be able to get the best deals IMO.
However lets gather momentum/ it will take us a couple of weeks to get a GB thing going.

Cheers
-F l a s h

Flash, iRock(welcome back by the way), others looking for TV of any brand

I met a dealer (Huns MG Road ) and without any negotiations he has quoted 67K for 51D550. (Forgot to ask him about glasses).
Further he has indicated further drop for group buy across brands/models except Sony (Sony has very strict policies regarding pricing).

I personally am inclined towards Panasonic 50ST30 which was quoted for 98K (7K lower than Pana brand shop Baner's price a week before) more-so because of its "non-reflective" panel as it will face a 6ft wide door to a terrace. For the same reason I was also looking at Sony 46HX925 @1.49L but its price / size ratio is getting way high and I was not impressed with its SD quality either.

Later in Maharashtra EC MG Road, I came to know that Diwali offer for 51D550 plasma is 2 free 3D glasses. We might get it from Huns itself at the said price but it will have to be confirmed. MEC guy was not ready to negotiate unless we are ready to book.

Couple of weeks before I had checked Samsung brand shop in sakal nagar and they were not getting below 72K for 51D550. Although I did not mention group buy to them, I think they were a bit reluctant to negotiate.

Vijay sales baner road did not have any plasma on display and I got info from the salesman that none of other branches do. Not sure if they sell though :)

Dealers remaining, besides Mahveer as quoted by mailalok, are Croma/Next/Reliance digital. If anyone stays near Kothrud and can check Mahaveer it would be great else I will do that next weekend.
I generally find Croma/Next at Aundh expensive for almost everything. Have not checked Reliance digital.

Overall I have a feeling that Huns is most open to negotiations and is ready for group discount across brands/models altough I am open to opt for any other better offers.
I would suggest lets list down the TVs we are looking for and can talk with him/others for best prices that they can offer.

iRock, Flash : Samsung 51D550
amol12 : Panasonic 50ST30

Nice Amol,

We need to find out if Huns is giving the 3D glasses on the 51D550. I am on a tight budget. Ive been spending too much on AV equipment
Put me down for one.
in the mean time i will look around . I feel we should hold on our purchase for another 20 days till diwali . thats when we should be able to get the best deals IMO.
However lets gather momentum/ it will take us a couple of weeks to get a GB thing going.

Cheers
-F l a s h

True. I am in no hurry either and can wait.

Guys... I have update :)

I got a deal of 67.5K INR with 2 Glasses and installation (with wall mount)free :yahoo:

I think its not too great deal but I think its decent deal. So I booked.

If you want details please PM me...

I am supposed to get this TV delivered to my home this Wed - so will post final transaction review... but so far so good status with dealer.

Cheers

Congrats IRock on your new buy,

Where did ya pick it up from ?

Guys... I have update :)

I got a deal of 67.5K INR with 2 Glasses and installation (with wall mount)free :yahoo:

I think its not too great deal but I think its decent deal. So I booked.

If you want details please PM me...

I am supposed to get this TV delivered to my home this Wed - so will post final transaction review... but so far so good status with dealer.

Cheers

Hello All,
Finally this TV is decorating its own place in my HT Setup...:licklips:

Delivery of TV was prompt and hassle free. Only fly in the ointment is that glasses are yet to be delivered. Will start review shortly.

Thanks all.

Dude from where did u pick it up ?

Hello All,
Finally this TV is decorating its own place in my HT Setup...:licklips:

Delivery of TV was prompt and hassle free. Only fly in the ointment is that glasses are yet to be delivered. Will start review shortly.

Thanks all.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back