Please share best price TV purchase in last week sales, delivery speed and status

diplomat

Dear Members,
Please share your TV purchase from FK, SD and Amazon during last sales, delivery speed and condition of the unit received so far.
This will give us some input on various sites offer, their capability to handle volume order and respect the date, quality of packing and return policy in case of defective or broken unit received...

Let me start with mine and one of my friend

Order 1
TV ordered : Panasonic-Viera-TH-L32SV6D from Amazon
Price - 24000/- - 1500/- HDFC - 600/- Topcashback, Net 21900/-
Order date - 14th AN, Delivered - 17th AN, Packing - Perfect, yet to be installed by Panasonic

Order - 2
TV ordered : Micromax 50B6000FHD from FK app
Price - 33490- - 1750/- SBI, Net 31740/- (No cashback as APP order)
Order date - 14th midnight,
Shipment - yet to be packed, just order confirmed and FK sleeping..

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience during this festive madness

so many views and no response, come on HFVians
i am sure there may be many who have bought in this offer days..

TV ordered : Micromax 50B6000FHD from FK app
Price - 33490- - 1750/- SBI, Net 31740/
Order date - Very early on 14th,
Shipment - Delivered damaged product on 15th. replacement request raised the same day. Promised replacement date is 27th.

Mine just got delivered. Micromax 50inch. Packaging looks ok, praying that no physical damage is there. Got sms that jeeves services will install within 2-3 days.

Pls suggest should i open and check or wait for them to do themselves.

thanks macho for response, i expected you first, closely following up your case as I might be the next, in tension because if the shipment takes so much time, then what will be the fate in case of issue

I haven't purchased anything huge in recent sales but I would like to add few words here. According to my shopping experience
>Amazon is No.1 in every manner (Better Deals, Competitive Prices, Shipping, Delivery, Pickup, Refund, Customer Care)

>Flipkart is No.2, because of less attractive deals, Average Prices, Slow in Shipping but has good CS and refund policies)

>Ebay No.3, third party sellers but still Ebay policy is good in case any issue occurs

>Snapdeal (Crapdeal) is no where. I and many had worst experience with them. Last year they took more than 6 months to refund my money for the item which I refused to accept delivery because of double order placed. And the refund became possible just because I called them/emailed them frequently for 6 months. And believe me I have spent my time in hours as everytime I had to tell the whole scenario what happened and to whom last time I talked with etc. Even still they didn't refund some money and I don't want to spend my time again for that. Customer care is worst.

My micromax 50in got delivered today morning as promised. Haven't opened yet, waiting for installation guy to arrive.

Ordered VU 40" from flipkart on 14-10-2015, delivered on 17-10-2015 and Installation on same day.
MRP: Rs 25000/- on big billion day got in Rs 18240/-

Last edited:
really short time delivery for all from FK till now except mine, may be pincode issue
i hope and pray all ur units have no issue
@prk pl share the price and ur exp on extended warranty activation after installation
congrats both u and civil for the new comer in home, enjoy ur puja holidays with that

Amazon , was just amazing this festive season sale .

I ordered Moto E2 , it was normally priced at 5999, FK had it for 4999 and Amazon made it sweeter for 4599 :)

it is back to 5999 now.

and there were many deals on Amazon which i didnt buy as there is no need which were just tooo good. Books at 90% off , CD at 90% off. Safari luggage which is now for 4999 was available for 1999 during festive sale. I think Amazon shown FK who is the boss .

End result consumer is a big winner .

Mine just got delivered. Micromax 50inch. Packaging looks ok, praying that no physical damage is there. Got sms that jeeves services will install within 2-3 days.

Pls suggest should i open and check or wait for them to do themselves.

Is installation still pending? I got a call for installation the very next day. I had to ask them to cancel the request due to pending replacement.

My friend had ordered Micromax 50B6000 FHD model from Flipkart on 14th Oct.. TV was delivered on 18th Oct, installation completed on 19th Oct...No damages... Price paid was 33.5K with 3 yrs warranty..

Hey macho, installed today evening a day after delivery. No damage, overall great but with a slight glitch. Barely 5 minutes after power up during the demo itself, right side of the panel became dim as if the leds behind that part were switched off or dim. The installation guy then suggested to get it replaced and left.

After like 10 minutes, the panel started functioning normally and is ok since last 2-3 hours.

Anyone else faced such issue ever? I should probably still go ahead and replace it, right?

Hey macho, installed today evening a day after delivery. No damage, overall great but with a slight glitch. Barely 5 minutes after power up during the demo itself, right side of the panel became dim as if the leds behind that part were switched off or dim. The installation guy then suggested to get it replaced and left.

After like 10 minutes, the panel started functioning normally and is ok since last 2-3 hours.

Anyone else faced such issue ever? I should probably still go ahead and replace it, right?
No clue on that one. The installation guy was from flipkart or micromax?

omg two nightmares already and I keep my fingers crossed as mine just start moving from FK like snail ...all of us must keep in mind that we need to ask for extended warranty before 15th Nov. If this process of replacement etc take away many days out of left over time, the we will not be in position to take benefit of 30 days replacement from FK, as we need to register the unit for additional warranty.
@elango, why at 33.5 K, he has not opt for SBI card??

It was from Jeeves, a flipkart associate company. Afaik, flipkart doesn't support brand's official installation nowadays.

omg two nightmares already and I keep my fingers crossed as mine just start moving from FK like snail ...all of us must keep in mind that we need to ask for extended warranty before 15th Nov. If this process of replacement etc take away many days out of left over time, the we will not be in position to take benefit of 30 days replacement from FK, as we need to register the unit for additional warranty.
@elango, why at 33.5 K, he has not opt for SBI card??
The registration has to be before 15th or the purchase?

pl read the below from FK
First Year Normal Warranty
Additional 2year free extended warranty:
i. Parts covered: Panel, Power Supply, Main PCB, Sub PCBs
ii. Parts not covered: Aesthetic/plastic parts such as Remote Control, Cabinets stand, Accessories such as cables (HDMI, AV, DVI, etc.)
iii. SMS EW to 9212230707 (before 15th November 2015), Micromax will send a confirmation SMS to you.
iv. Post confirmation SMS, Micromax will call you within 24/48hrs for additional details (Name, Address, Registered Mobile No., LED TV Model Number, TV Serial Number, Date of Purchase, Order ID, Bill No.)
v. You will then receive a Unique Customer Extended Warranty ID via your registered mobile number.
vi. Terms & Conditions on the 1 Year Warranty Card are applicable on the extended warranty.

It was from Jeeves, a flipkart associate company. Afaik, flipkart doesn't support brand's official installation nowadays.
If the unit is working fine as of now then on what grounds can a replacement request be placed with flipkart. Just thinking aloud. I may be in the same boat next week, that is if flipkart replacement happens as scheduled.

pl read the below from FK
First Year Normal Warranty
Additional 2year free extended warranty:
i. Parts covered: Panel, Power Supply, Main PCB, Sub PCBs
ii. Parts not covered: Aesthetic/plastic parts such as Remote Control, Cabinets stand, Accessories such as cables (HDMI, AV, DVI, etc.)
iii. SMS EW to 9212230707 (before 15th November 2015), Micromax will send a confirmation SMS to you.
iv. Post confirmation SMS, Micromax will call you within 24/48hrs for additional details (Name, Address, Registered Mobile No., LED TV Model Number, TV Serial Number, Date of Purchase, Order ID, Bill No.)
v. You will then receive a Unique Customer Extended Warranty ID via your registered mobile number.
vi. Terms & Conditions on the 1 Year Warranty Card are applicable on the extended warranty.
OFFER EXTENDED WARRANTY

Get Free Extended Warranty on all Micromax LED TV of size 32" and above ( includes 32" | 40" | 42" | 43" | 49" | 50").Offer Applicable for limited period - 1st October'15 - 15th November' 15.Extended Warranty Duration: if Micromax LED Purchased during the Diwali festive offer period (01.10.15 to 15.11.15), the warranty is valid for 12 months (manufacturer warranty) + 24 months ( extended warranty ).Applicable on purchase through retail or online.To register for Free extended warranty, ask retailer for details or contact 1860-500-8899.

This is from micromax website.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back