Please suggest a good 65” TV

Jcvd

Hello there people,
Please suggest me a 65”+ TV to mainly watch tv series and football games. Not too keen on adding a sound bar. My budget is around 1L and I might also do a bit of gaming in the future.

Around that budget

LG C1 55" 4K OLED
LG C1 65" 4K OLED will cost 1.4 1.5 approx
TCL C825 55" Mini LED 65" will cost
1.25 - 1.35 approx (it's been compared with Samsung q91 as per digital trends review)

Xiaomi came up with an OLED recently around 90K ish. Demo it and other LG models. If u like it u can consider also.

If a strict budget...u can also consider LG A1 65" as only 65" in this A1 model will be good as it'll hv more brightness compared to 55"

Panasonic OLEDs are not available in india i believe. No dealers i checked hv it

LG Nano aka qled. Nano 8600 series and above are also very good.

Samsung Frame 2 could also be a good buy for a 65"

Sony is most expensive of the lot and not worth it if going non-oled. So in that price you could get LG C1.

Last edited:
Hello there people,
Please suggest me a 65”+ TV to mainly watch tv series and football games. Not too keen on adding a sound bar. My budget is around 1L and I might also do a bit of gaming in the future.
Don't buy now. Buy it during Diwali, you might get Lg A1 65 for that price or 10k more at most than your price range.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back