please suggest a good HDMI cable for my TATA SKY

lcdfreak

please suggest a good HDMI cable for my TATA SKY. Guess cable with STB are Crap...

Also suggest should I buy it from amazon or India.

The cable that you got is more than enough. Changing the cable is not going to enhance the PQ. If you want a branded cable then look for Belkin, Bandridge etc.

No need to change the cable unless you realise there is any signal drop now and then. By that I mean, suddenly TV going blackout for a second or half.

I experienced that with a cable but then changed the cable of same brand and price and it never happened again. Just that cable was faulty.

For Good quality at decent prices, you could look at Bandridge, MX, DAC etc. If you want to spend more, there are always more exotic brands :)

for a tatasky video....a belikin I say is more more more than enough.and a digital signal is 1 or 0...unlike analog..so for analog cable expensive makes sense...

I'm using a Belkin HDMI, I can assure you the quality is top. Don't go for over expensive cables. If you really fancy expensive one then go for DAC. I have used DAC analogue cables for 6 years and they are still in perfect condition.

DAC - Audio Video Cables

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back