Please suggest a No frills 50 inch LED tv

venkatg

Please suggest a good 50 inch LED tv .3D and Smart feature not required as i am not going to use it and they are too pricey.

I prefer sony or samsung. Pq should be excellent that's the main criteria(Both SD and HD). I find most of the non frill LED Tv's are 46 inches :sad: and i could not find a good 50 inch tv. Pls give your suggestions with model number.

Last edited:
Please suggest a good 50 inch LED tv .3D and Smart feature not required as i am not going to use it and they are too pricey.

I prefer sony or samsung. Pq should be excellent that's the main criteria(Both SD and HD). I find most of the non frill LED Tv's are 46 inches :sad: and i could not find a good 50 inch tv. Pls give your suggestions with model number.

Unfortunately whether u like it or not, these big brands push the consumers too much.....

>=50 inches are premium models in India as per the marketing team... So you will be forced to buy a TV with 3D & smart features.....

Not sure what your budget is, you may look @ Plasma TV which are50 inches and don't have much frills....

Well...there is one, it's Panasonic 50b6d n u'll get one for around 63-65k with 3 yr warranty.
It's the only one which suits your needs completely...it's a no frills, no 3d or smart tv direct lit led tv.
In terms of PQ it's pretty decent n there are f members here who have bought one recently, I m sure they'll pitch in with their feedback.
Pls don't blindly go for a Sony or Samsung...they are not any better or worse then a panasonic, these days all these brands have few great tvs n few not so great in terms of pure PQ.
Go n take a demo of this tv...n decide for yourself.

Last edited:
go for the panasonic 50e6 led tv...it has got excellent reviews and is good in both HD and SD.....check out the reviews....samsung and sony are usually leading the led market but this model from panasonic has even better reviews than the sony....take a demo and see whether you like it....all the best.....

Thank you friends for your feedback and suggestions :signthankspin: so now 50e6 is in my top of the list and i have few queries which i will post it in the E6 thread later, hopefully owners of 50e6 will clear my doubts :) .

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back