Please suggest DVD players/source for stereo amp.

sand64

Dear friends..

I am planning to buy a DVD player or some other source with pen drive reading facility so that I can pair it with my existing stereo amp. for music purpose. Later on I would like to use it with a good AVR for my future home theater. My budget is arround 10-15 k max.

Thanks & regards..

Dear friends..

I am planning to buy a DVD player or some other source with pen drive reading facility so that I can pair it with my existing stereo amp. for music purpose. Later on I would like to use it with a good AVR for my future home theater. My budget is arround 10-15 k max.

Thanks & regards..

If playing CDs and DVDs is not a requirement and content can be/will be from an USB or an external HDD source then consider WDTV strongly. At around 7K its very good and plays formats none of the DVDs do.

Also "wasting" 10-15K on a DVDP right now is not called for. In a short while most of the formats in video will be HD. Both the movies and their rips too. So what you spend 10-15K on now will be more or less obsolete in a year's time unless you plan to only play DVD and SD content on it for the life of the player.

Otherwise consider a budget DVDP from Philips or another company for around 3.5K for the next year or so.

For the budget,I can suggest oppo980 which is very good for Mov & music with USB,HDMI 1080p.(15k)

Even CA DV99 has similar features with good CD playing.(13K)

For less price,pioneer 610 has similar features.(7K)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back