Please suggest me speakers for DENON AVR 1612

ansrick

Hello All: I am really new to this forum. A humble request to kindly suggest me speakers for my NEW DENON AVR 1612.

First and foremost thanks a lot for replying and viewing my question/post. I really appreciate that a lot. My room size is 12 X 14. 12 being the distance is where the TV is and the projector [would be]. I heard Polk TSis and they did not impress me to that extent.

As the receiver is a 5.1; I would want all the 5.1 to be set so that I can get the best results and not just buy the two font ones.
One more question and I want you guys to give me the true feedback on this as well -

Hope DENON AVR 1612 is a good pick and I have made a right choice?

Regards

Hi ansrick, welcome to HiFiVision.

The Denon 1612 is a good receiver. So, don't worry about that. Could you please tell about your budget for the speaker package. It will help fellow members to give suitable suggestions around that price point keeping in mind the Denon 1612.

Hello Friends:

Thanks for helping me out in selecting the best. Believe me; I am very impressed with all your suggestions and I am actiing accordingly on your suggestions as well.

I am in the process of making my dedicated Home Theater room. I also have to buy a FULL HD Projector for the room. The room size and the speaker budget is mentioend below. I am regularly visiting different showrooms for Demos as well. I have had POLK TSi 300; 400 DEMOs; have heard Paradigm - Awesome sound but a bit expensive and are crossing the budget; Heard Jamo and found them decent; Heard Klipsch - even they were stunning but again expensive;

1] Room Size: 12 X 14. 12 being the distance is where the TV is and the projector [would be].

2] Budget within 30K range.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LG LED 3D 42" LW6500 | LG 3D Blu-ray Player - Model# BP420 | DENON AVR 1612 | Airtel HD |

With budget of 30k you can search for Wharfedale Moviestar MS-100 HCP, Boston Acoustics SoundWare XS 5.1 , Polk Audio TL1600, JBL SCS 200.5, Jamo S 426 HCS 3 est..

Thank you kpsharif for your reply.
Will Jamo S 426 HCS 3 be ok? aren't they low in spec? whey they be ok for the DENON 1612?

I strongly suggest.
if budget is less never go for a all in one satelite package.
instead go step by step.
chances are high you will be not impressed and again think for an upgrade.
especially when you have heard soem good syetem in demo and found them very nice..........

klipsch is very good for movies and you yourself found them very good.
you also found paradigm nice..
sonodyne is very good for less price can hear that
bottomline..stick to wooden bs(fs is not really needed) and a sub..no sattelite type..

stick to your choice.
for budget problem.go step afetr step.
buy a pair fronts now.
add centre later
add sub later
add rear later..

just for movie a sub and a centre is okay now....can do that also.
people buy stuffs in a hurry and again jumpp for upgrade...dont do that...
i can say it from my own exp...heheheh
invest such you will enjoy them 10 years...or like

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back