Please suggest some home theater dealers in chennai

simmremm

Hi,

I am looking for setting up a dedicated home theater with a room size of 20' by 14'.

And i am located in chennai...so could anyone suggest some dealers who have the facility to show demo of different home theater products (both audio & video).

I expect the demo to be done in a dedicated room....so i that i can get a correct feel and based on that i can decide...

Try Vipul Audio Tech ,SONODYNE Dealer for Chennai.A Good place for Audition.I had been there today.They Deal in Yamaha A.V Receivers and Sonodyne Home Theatre speakers.

Please suggest good high-end home theatre brands

Hi,

I have a 400 sqft hall which i want to convert to a dedicated home theatre , I am looking for high end models with projectors. Please suggest me which of these following Speakers would be suitable:

1. Jamo
2. Paradigm
3. Dali
4. Allen Smith
5. Mordaunt Short

I spoke with the guys vinod_david's mentioned. They are pricing marantz NR1402 as 30000 INR and some mentioning as 35000.

I went to Bose showroom today in Ampa Skywalk chennai. I auditioned Accoustimas 5 series and they are good with stereo sound with good amount of bass. Also auditioned 201 and 301 and they are ok but there size is very large and i should use a stand instead hanging to wall.

Also visited Yamaha for RX-V471 and this is good and when i auditioned NS-F150 speakers, they are good in they audition room but i can't decide whether it will play equally good in my living room.

One of my friend is living in chennai at Anna Nagar. He recently bought fridge for his home at Digital World. I got this address from my friend hope it will help you -
New No A G 23 Old No A G 11 Shanthi Colony, To Roundtana, 4TH Avenue Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai - 600040
You can also call them (91)-44-66323823

there is a store named as cinema focus india private ltd. Proper address is New No 71 Old No 42 New Decor Towers, AVM Rajeshwari Kalyana Mandapam, DR Radha Krishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004

Hi

You can try newly opened AV ZONE in hotel saravana bhavan in Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai who deals with both high end and as well as low end models.

Regards

sub

Hello Guys,
Try AutoNode. They are located in KOyembedu and they have amazing setups and demos. They are big time distributors for few brands and you can have a very very good deal there. Moreover the installations ate handled by a THX certified engineer and acoustic works for my home audio is amazing too. Its the best place for audiophiles.

Hello Guys,
Try AutoNode. They are located in KOyembedu and they have amazing setups and demos. They are big time distributors for few brands and you can have a very very good deal there. Moreover the installations ate handled by a THX certified engineer and acoustic works for my home audio is amazing too. Its the best place for audiophiles.

Decibel near Cenotaph road is also Top class...

Hi,

I am looking for home theatre stores in Chennai which stock the following brands with good installation technicians.

Yamaha (a/v receivers), Pioneer, Polk Audio, Boston Acoustics. I am looking to buy A/V receiver and Subwoofer and also get the entire setup installed at my home with all the wiring.

Ideally I would want to purchase both the receiver and subwoofer from the same dealer.

Please suggest some dealers in Chennai.

Hi,

I am looking for home theatre stores in Chennai which stock the following brands with good installation technicians.

Yamaha (a/v receivers), Pioneer, Polk Audio, Boston Acoustics. I am looking to buy A/V receiver and Subwoofer and also get the entire setup installed at my home with all the wiring.

Ideally I would want to purchase both the receiver and subwoofer from the same dealer.

Please suggest some dealers in Chennai.

Please check the links in the below post.....

Hi:

First, welcome. Some dealers...

Audio People

Grand Cinema

ProFx-Chennai

Decibel

Torvin

Audiocraft - Chennai

:)

hello,
I am personally a Home Theatre geek. I have visited Cinema Focus very poor response and they dont have official Pioneer. AVZone is a very big cheater who gave me a Marantz which went off within a month and they never helped me with it. Just asked me to contact the service center in Mumbai but the service center replied that they cannot help without Tax invoice.I would suggest u to go to AutoNode and have a demo of there Wolfson audio and Denon or go to Home theater solutions contact Aldrin. For now these two is the best....

I contacted Autonode and they never came back to me with their pricing. In fact when I asked if I can audition their products they told they have only sales, no demo. Very poor response I must say. I think they can give demo only for the car audio products, not home audio.

Tried ProFx, Chennai. Gave me an excellent demo. The demo guy was very sincere with his work although they don't get very flexible with their pricing.

I finally bought my Yamaha receiver and subwoofer from Vipul Audio, Kilpauk. They gave me a proper demo and a good pricing and support. They came and set it up for me at my home. Very very satisfied with Vipul Audio. For Yamaha receivers and Dali Speakers, I would suggest contacting them. Mr. Praveen is their owner.

Volumate is a good suggestion. I am impressed by the range of brands they sell. On my next upgrade to bookshelves and a better subwoofer, I would definitely go there as my first stop.

hello,
AVZone is a very big cheater who gave me a Marantz which went off within a month and they never helped me with it. Just asked me to contact the service center in Mumbai but the service center replied that they cannot help without Tax invoice.

So, you went for the deal without the tax invoice? Then how can one expect the warranty? :confused:

........ I would suggest u to go to AutoNode and have a demo of there Wolfson audio and Denon ....

I contacted Autonode and they never came back to me with their pricing. In fact when I asked if I can audition their products they told they have only sales, no demo. Very poor response I must say. I think they can give demo only for the car audio products, not home audio..

different folks; different strokes!

I am completely new to this home theater set up, could someone guide me on essentials(in terms of no. of speakers,etc)for setting up a home theater as the budget we need to allocate for it.

Home theater solutions contact Aldrin. For now these two is the best....

Please avoid Home theater solutions, I have purchased my Epson projector from them in July 2013(comparatively at a higher price of around 10K, as I had earlier paid the amount for Panasonic and needed to Change to Epson as the Panasonic model was out of production, so could not negotiate hard) Till today even after 10 to 12 follow up's they have not send me the invoice copy or bill.

I could have very well purchased this without bill from Burma bazaar or any other better dealers for a better price. Also their installation team does not have enough knowledge of the product and did a lousy job with the installation so please avoid them.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back